Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuddles

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i am dyin here.....

i have a G6DS real slot 1 card and reader and all the emu's on the list dont seem to work i have tried the NES SNES and Genisis emulators the problem i think is that all the emu's listed are designed for slot 2 cards..... so i guess my question is are there any slot one emu's?

They work fine on my g6 Real slot 1, I have nesDS and snesDS on there now. Don't put the emulators in with your .nds games put the emulator on the root of the card and make a folder for the games like nes or snes and put games in it. To load when you fire up the G6 choose the second icon the picture of a folder and load the emulator from there, then pick your rom folder and load the games.

Works perfect

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
nope. i don't think i've heard of an ngage emulator on any system before.

Skye07

Trophies
Website
www.skyon.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Why would you want an ngage emu for DS, it's not like there are many games for it anyways, and most of them have been released on other platforms aswell.

Someone should make an updated Emulator list.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why would you want an ngage emu for DS, it's not like there are many good games for it anyways, and most of them have been released on other platforms aswell.

Someone should make an updated Emulator list.

Fixed.

I was in the middle of making one, until I realized it was gonna take forever...
tongue.gif

Maybe you could start a new one?

~Nero

mo_fuxor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was told the newer g6 didnt need the emulators to be patched if they do which dldi file works for it?

Greymatter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats up with the Punch out Roms for nesDS? why wont they work right? all kinds of artifacts.

Super punch out on SmulDS was glitchy too. The opponent was transparent just like Mac.

Is there a perfect Punch out rom out there?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try it with NesterDS, which uses a software emulator unlike NES DS, but keep in mind it will be slower, requiring frameskip to get full speed. I haven't tested the game personally, but it's likely to work in NesterDS.

rcm1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
what are the chances of seeing an arcade emulator that is capable of playing games such as Marvel Vs Capcom made for the DS?

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what are the chances of seeing an arcade emulator that is capable of playing games such as Marvel Vs Capcom made for the DS?

Pretty improbable. I don't think it has enough power for a feat like that.

Then again, I did attempt to play Unreal Tournament III on DS and it actually worked at about 1 FPS (Win2DS FTW
yaynds.gif
)

GatorDeb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had found Goomba in the meantime and found it better (plays more games, save states, etc). I was wondering what the max file size for the Goomba GBA output file is? Thanks!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.