Homebrew List of emulators for use on the NDS (UPDATED 2010)

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
filipepw said:
i cant get snesmulds to work
when it starts there are no roms or folders to select
IIRC you have to create a folder named exactly SNES (with caps) and put all the files + game roms in it

EDIT : searched for you, here are the correct steps

- Put the .nds file to the root of the card
- Make a folder named exactly SNES (with caps) and put game roms there

enjoy.. though this is quite a pain with some games need tweaking in config can't help you there but i recall a list somewhere

If you still can't see any game listed, try unzip them maybe it cause an issue with this emulator

voice-echoed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone I'm have a huge problem with my "Dstwo GBA emulator" I'm trying to run pokemon fire red and Leaf green and when it starts up it's fine. The problem doesn't show up until I get past the start screen I get a message "(The 1M sub-circuit board is not installed.)" I'm not sure what that means... You guys have any idea's? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

D

Deleted User

@Billy Acuña jEnesisDS 0.4 and Picodriveds 1.7 both work on Twloader/NDS bootstrap. Audio and saving are unfortunately not supported in this Versions. jEnesisDS 0.4 is supperior, Picodriveds is okay and opensource. Compability is good. Alien Soldier, Castlevania and Thunder Force 4 for example, are playable in both emulators.

Attachments

• picodriveds.zip
    116.7 KB · Views: 165
  • jEnesisDS0.4.zip
    117.8 KB · Views: 158

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol