Hacking List of all Gateway questions (9.2.0-20)

ness151

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was really tired when i replied to that, sorryz XD

That doesn't really answer my question... I'm currently trying to figure out what that error code really means. I just bought a gateway (it hasn't arrived yet though), but I'm encountering this error code and I just wanted to know if or how it could fix that issue before I call nintendo.

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Oh it has somet
That doesn't really answer my question... I'm currently trying to figure out what that error code really means. I just bought a gateway (it hasn't arrived yet though), but I'm encountering this error code and I just wanted to know if or how it could fix that issue before I call nintendo.
Has something to do with your NNID, go to your settings, and then Nintendo Network ID settings or something similar.
You need to configure your NNID and then it will work

ness151

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh it has somet
Has something to do with your NNID, go to your settings, and then Nintendo Network ID settings or something similar.
You need to configure your NNID and then it will work

That's the problem, I can't. It gives me the error code there as well.

This is even on legit firmware (from my nand backup)

Gatez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I need some help if anyone can do that. I just bought the gateway 3ds and my system is a 3DS XL on 9.0.0-20U firmware. Everytime I insert the blue card it gives me an error, I'm wondering why is that?

Zarxrax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what I might have done wrong, but I can no longer seem to get into emunand after it was working previously.
Here is exactly what I was doing:

1. Played a 3ds game in emunand without trouble. Turned off 3ds and removed gateway card.
2. Decided I wanted to try playing an NDS game. Loaded the r4i firmware and a rom onto a new microsd and inserted it into the BLUE gateway card. Inserted blue gateway into 3ds, booted to sysnand, started the r4i launcher and played the NDS game. Turned off the system after finishing.
3. Inserted red gateway again. Booted to sysnand. Went into the settings to go to profile so I could trigger the exploit. The profile setting now just opens up the profile setting... It's not going to emunand anymore.

Did playing an NDS game somehow get rid of the exploit I had installed? Do I simply need to install it again?
And if that's the problem, is there any way to play NDS games without having to do this all over again every time?

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
but if I can't login to nnid on my ofw, how would emunand fix that? Unless you're talking about formatting the system after making the emunand, then re-linking the system?

After you make emunand, you unlink them, update emunand, and use shop there.

minexew

ayy lmao
Trophies
XP
Country
3ds multiplayer always requires the latest FW, right?
If I buy a Gateway, will I be able to play Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS multiplayer (legit retail cart) on a 9.2 3ds XL?

SolarisHeights

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi.
If i use a private header on multiple dump, i'm in risk of being banned?

Thank you :)

i believe the more dump u use it on maybe hgher ban chance

but those ppl that got banned b4 are being unbanned now

i think chance of ban is low and evn lower if u use headr from private dump an even lower if u use the privt header on few dumps

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would using a nintendo ds flash cart to play ds games while in classic mode mess up the ds exploit so you have to reinstall it or does that only mess up the exploit in sysnand? Have not gotten my gateway 3ds yet so i am still learning things about it.

NicEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
How can I play online with a 4 GB game on a FAT32 card?
(the reason I use FAT32 as my filesystem is that I am using the same card for both 3DS and NDS games and since my NDS flashcard (I believe it) doesn't support EXFAT so I have to use FAT32)

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
How can I play online with a 4 GB game on a FAT32 card?
(the reason I use FAT32 as my filesystem is that I am using the same card for both 3DS and NDS games and since my NDS flashcard (I believe it) doesn't support EXFAT so I have to use FAT32)

You trim the rom so that the size doesn't reach 4GB. Or you use a CIA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...