Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

Lick's Media Player -Next Gen 2 Alpha

Supports skinning

Developer Lucas has released both a stable , version 1.0.2, which aims to bring as many bugs as possible down while the experimental upgrade: version 2.0 Alpha, brings skinning & metadata support.
Since version 2 alpha, you also need to copy the skins in order to use LMP-ng. The skins must be copied to a directory /lmp-ng/skins and at least the default.zip skin should be copied.

lmp.png

Changelog:

Version 2.0 alpha:

I've just uploaded version 2 alpha. There's a LOT of new code, so be prepared for some new bugs.

The most noticeable chages are:
  • Skin support
  • Metadata support (ID3, VORBIS_COMMENT)
  • Displays current time of the music
Version 1.0.2:

I think I found a bug that might be related to people reporting skipping in songs. Just uploaded version 1.02, please try and report (especially DS-X users). This is just a bugfix-release.

download.gif
Lick's Media player - ver 1.0.2

download.gif
Lick's Media player - ver 2.0 Alpha

icon11.gif
Homepage

SAMP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Already tested on my M3 Simply and ez-4 lite deluxe. both have the same graphical issues (it looks all dark).

cpm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Already tested on my M3 Simply and ez-4 lite deluxe. both have the same graphical issues (it looks all dark).

wfm on m3 simply
QUOTESince version 2 alpha, you also need to copy the skins in order to use LMP-ng. The skins must be copied to a directory /lmp-ng/skins and at least the default.zip skin should be copied.

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan

wfm on m3 simply
QUOTE said:
Since version 2 alpha, you also need to copy the skins in order to use LMP-ng. The skins must be copied to a directory /lmp-ng/skins and at least the default.zip skin should be copied.

This theory fails i have skin foler with the skin itself on my root with LMP-ng 2 Alpha, still the same prob
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1