OP
Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
System Menu - 4.3U
SD Card - SanDisk microSD, 64gb (already used with 3DS homebrew)
I put my MAC in, downloaded/extracted the zip. Copied the files to the microSD. When I go in the menu, nothing shows up. No matter how far I scroll. I've deleted the private folder and replaced it again, checked mt MAC, but nothing. I have Brawl and Twilight Princess, help?

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
System Menu - 4.3U
I put my MAC in, downloaded/extracted the zip. Copied the files to the microSD. When I go in the menu, nothing shows up. No matter how far I scroll. I've deleted the private folder and replaced it again, checked mt MAC, but nothing. I have Brawl and Twilight Princess, help?
The Wii doesn't support SDXC cards, you'll need either a SDHC card or SD (Normal)

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
System Menu - 4.3U

i had to use a 2gb sd when modding a friends wii. it cant be sdhc either. the wii just doesnt like any other sd being used with letter bomb.

Halvorsen

OP
Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
i had to use a 2gb sd when modding a friends wii. it cant be sdhc either. the wii just doesnt like any other sd being used with letter bomb.
This is a really, extremely old thread. Either way, I successfully got it with a SDHC the same day I posted OP. This thread exists in two places, so I know there wasn't anything that said the problem was solved, but still.

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
This is a really, extremely old thread. Either way, I successfully got it with a SDHC the same day I posted OP. This thread exists in two places, so I know there wasn't anything that said the problem was solved, but still.

oh thats awesome that you got it to work,especially with sdhc!

Reactions: Halvorsen

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, must have read the Wii's manual wrong... xD
Nah, it's not in the manual. It's just like on the 3DS side of things. The hardware is compatible it's just that part of the SDXC standard is it uses exFAT on the partitioning side of things. The Wii and 3DS aren't compatible with exFAT, so Nintendo just says their hardware is SD and SDHC compatible. You'd be surprised at how many devices are compatible with SDXC but say they aren't. It's just they don't support exFAT.

Reactions: Dr.Hacknik

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.