Gaming LetterBomb isn't working!

Exiled

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been trying to install The Homebrew Channel on my wii for about an hour and a half now, but I can't download the files from this site because the captchas aren't working right.
(The GIF is to show what has been happening)

thissux.gif

But when it decides to work it just says "This exploit won't work without your wii's MAC address" or something like that and the MAC address is already in there! I double check each time I type it in.

I'm just about ready to give up. Any suggestions? :(

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just checked and it's working fine. Are you sure you're entering the correct MAC address? AA-BB-CC-DD-EE-FF are just placeholders.

Exiled

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just checked and it's working fine. Are you sure you're entering the correct MAC address? AA-BB-CC-DD-EE-FF are just placeholders.
Yeah, i'm entering it right. It's just the ReCaptcha verification thing at the bottom that's preventing me from doing anything.

Exiled

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm... browser addon like ad/script blocker, maybe?
I just tried disabling my adblocker and other addons I had, it still didn't work.:unsure: My other friend tried it and he did it first try... maybe it's just my computer or connection. Because I tried on my father's computer also and it still didn't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end