Homebrew Letter Bomb will not work

GhostHero182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have been having trouble getting Letter Bomb to work on my wii. I have been trying this for a while now. I was using an SD card that was compatible according to Wii Brew, but it wasn't working. So I bought another SD card that is also compatible. I tried Letter Bomb once more but it would not work. I am pretty sure I have been doing everything right. I typed my MAC adress correctly, I extracted the files, I renamed my old private folder privateold, I am on 4.3, I have tried everything but it will not work. If anyone could help that would be great. Thanks!

wafflestick

(insert title here)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have been having trouble getting Letter Bomb to work on my wii. I have been trying this for a while now. I was using an SD card that was compatible according to Wii Brew, but it wasn't working. So I bought another SD card that is also compatible. I tried Letter Bomb once more but it would not work. I am pretty sure I have been doing everything right. I typed my MAC adress correctly, I extracted the files, I renamed my old private folder privateold, I am on 4.3, I have tried everything but it will not work. If anyone could help that would be great. Thanks!
I have modded countless wii's and from personal experience can say that letter bomb is a hit or miss. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. I would recommend using the smash stack exploit, return of the jodi, or twilight hack but all require a copy of a game to do. You could also try the Wilbrand exploit as well. I haven't tried it but it's worth a shot https://sites.google.com/site/completesg/exploits/wilbrand

Last edited by wafflestick,

GhostHero182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is happening? does the letter not show up? does the homebrew channel not boot?

The letter does not show up.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have modded countless wii's and from personal experience can say that letter bomb is a hit or miss. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. I would recommend using the smash stack exploit, return of the jodi, or twilight hack but all require a copy of a game to do. You could also try the Wilbrand exploit as well. I haven't tried it but it's worth a shot
Will Bathaxx work on a 4.3 Wii? Because I don’t own a copy of those other games.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The letter does not show up.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Will Bathaxx work on a 4.3 Wii? Because I don’t own a copy of those other games.

Bad date, bad IOSes, bad MAC address, and too large of an SD card or improper formatting are almost always the cause. Partially updated system menus/IOS can also cause it.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1GB SD should work. Make sure it does not have multiple partitions and it's formatted as FAT32 and your Wii's time/date is set correctly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1