Gaming Lets talk about Kirby: Planet Robobot and try to help each other out

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not that fast. Gallade and the other guy got to world 6 before I did and I wont know if any modes unlock until I beat this world and I'm not finishing till I get these last two stickers. I'll let you know what happens after.
Thanks,
I am still at Area 3 and I found 0 Cubes in 1 of the stages, I must be blind hahaha, need to keep looking

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks,
I am still at Area 3 and I found 0 Cubes in 1 of the stages, I must be blind hahaha, need to keep looking
Cubes are easy as piss to find, you would almost have to be going out of your way to NOT get them. Those gold stickers though, they are hidden pretty well for the most part.

6-5 is the last gold sticker I'm missing, its like a boss rush stage with a jet flight part. Any hints where to look?

Found it, it was in such a hidden place you would never think to look.

Reactions: GalladeGuy

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eventually, will be able to find everything if play the same stage over and over a few times
What stage are you having problems with? sure you would eventually find what your looking for but no need to waste time on repetition.

As for me I got all cubes and gold stickers, story mode, and the arena. I'll take on Meta Knightmare tomorrow and get the rest of the stickers in the collection.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
What stage are you having problems with? sure you would eventually find what your looking for but no need to waste time on repetition.

As for me I got all cubes and gold stickers, story mode, and the arena. I'll take on Meta Knightmare tomorrow and get the rest of the stickers in the collection.
I am good now, got everything up to 3-3 so far
Water and land routes got me the first time,guess I took all the wrong routes lol
My strategy for the rest of the game will be move slowly and try to break everything that are breakable
So, beating Story Mode only unlocks the Arena and Meta Knightmare? Guess, the other two , True Arena and Jukebox will be unlcoked after beating Meta Knightmare

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing unlocked when I beat The Arena and I got a gold metal in that (I finished under 20 mins) other than the side minigames and the sticker book I've yet to complete it would have to come from Meta Knightmare mode and I'm not in the mood at this time of night to speedrun the entire game. I'll cover that tomorrow.

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone point me in the direction of the second code block in 6-8ex. I must be blind because I played that level twice and didn't even see where it could be.
Edit: never mind, I found it. I almost missed a similar one in an earlier stage. Unscrewing the thing where you have to move the electricity.

Last edited by rufuszombot,

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, I found it on my first play through. This was my thought process: There is a moon. Kirby's Adventure. Moon door in final level. GO INTO THE MOON DOOR!
If anyone has played the first kirby games its a pretty easy thing to figure out and it was a nice node to that old time secret too.

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't even care anymore. This game is so good, I''m buying the English release along with all of the Amiibo as soon as the game comes out. I love you, HAL. Don't you ever stop. :)

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't even care anymore. This game is so good, I''m buying the English release along with all of the Amiibo as soon as the game comes out. I love you, HAL. Don't you ever stop. :)
I fully intend to buy this game too right when it launches. If you liked this game you should also consider trying out BOXBOY!, it was also made by HAL Labs.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, I was just thinking of buying that and it's sequel. Are they any good?
Its similar to Kirby where you come across puzzles in various levels to collect crowns, similar to how you solve puzzles in this game to collect code cubes and gold stickers. If you find that kind of puzzle solving enjoyable then yes I definitely recommend the game. If your still unsure then watch some youtube videos and decide from there but I cant see why you wouldnt like it unless you just dont like puzzle solving.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

love the game so far, very nice ^^

some things are really hidden though :P
Dont be ashamed to ask for help. Thats why were here.

Beezlebubsy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey does anyone know where the gold sticker in 3-4 is? I've run through the level about 4 times and have absolutely no idea where it could be. I've 100%ed everything up til now.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im enjoying this as much as triple deluxe. cant wait to see the special mode that unlocks when beaten. the mechanical theme i think is neat.

on a slight different note i wonder why japan gets it now and US in june when all is translated in the game. also since it runs in english in a us system i wonder why exactly.

KingBlank

King of Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm 10% complete atm, it seems like a very good Kirby game, I hope it gets a little more difficult however... not that Kirby games need to be hard to be fun.
On a side note, the minigames are pretty cool as usual, 3D Kirby feels perfect - I hope they make a fully 3D game like Mario 3D world.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1