Gaming Lets talk about Kirby: Planet Robobot and try to help each other out

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see the gold sticker in 2-1 but its underneath a platform with two screws to undo at the top but theres no robot to use and the last door is the stage exit.
Right above that platform is an ESP enemy and a battery. Get ESP, and carry over the battery to where the final code cube is (in the teleporting door thing). Then stand right above the metal platform in the door and use ESP to hit the switch through the wall. Then just get the Code Cube, and keep walking right. There's a hidden Robobot Armor inside a crate.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right above that platform is an ESP enemy and a battery. Get ESP, and carry over the battery to where the final code cube is (in the teleporting door thing). Then stand right above the metal platform in the door and use ESP to hit the switch through the wall. Then just get the Code Cube, and keep walking right. There's a hidden Robobot Armor inside a crate.
I got the cube, the problem was I didn't bother to keep moving right.

I'm at world 4 now and 100% everything so far.

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope everyone is happy with the game! I'm still at Stage 1 because I'm finally playing Yo-Kai Watch in my native language...

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this game is pretty easy to the seasoned Nintendo player but I don't like how when you go back into the game after turning it off it resets your life counter and your food reserve. I guess I just won't turn off my 3DS till this game is 100% done.

Cant find the gold sticker in 4-5. Any advice?

Found it, its in the last room above some platforms with logs.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where is the gold sticker on 5-2? I played over 5 times and I thought maybe it would appear if I collected all the goods from that roulette room but nope. Its the stage where your being chased by rolling pool balls.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still cant find that 5-2 sticker.

Also do any of the amiibo unlock anything I cant obtain myself in the game or is it just for abilities?

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anybody know how to unlock the true arena yet?
I don't think anyone knows rn. But I know it exists because its in the game's files. GameXplai didn't unlock it after beating the main campaign, Meta Knightmare, and the normal Arena, so... Get 100% on you profile maybe? I'll try to tell you as soon as I can.

Still cant find that 5-2 sticker.

Also do any of the amiibo unlock anything I cant obtain myself in the game or is it just for abilities?
The only Amiibo exclusive content in the game is the UFO copy ability, which you can get from the Kirby Amiibo. (I think the Smash Bros version works too.)

Last edited by GalladeGuy,

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Why isn't this being released in the west for a couple of months? Obviously this has been entirely translated because I'm playing it in English. :/

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i hope y'all remember how much fun you had with this once you get the chance to pay money for it :)
you want them to make more kirbys as good as this, right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why isn't this being released in the west for a couple of months? Obviously this has been entirely translated because I'm playing it in English. :/

because when and if a game reaches the west is not determined by how long it takes to translate the game. but when it makes the most sense. i.e. when they dont have anything else to release or when there's no competition, like a different cute jump n run game that could hurt sales.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone is on world 5-2, let me know if you find the gold sticker. I'm having such a hard time finding that one still.

Found the gold sticker, its in the very first area of the level. I would of never have figured it out in a million years if it werent for some help.

Have the Kirby series amiibo released yet in Japan? The only way to get the UFO ability is with the Kirby from that series, the super smash one only gets you the smash ability.

I'm just missing two gold stickers, 6-5 and 6-8.

Last edited by RemixDeluxe,

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow, you are fast
have you unlocked any modes yet? Meta Knightmare, The Arena, True Arena, Jukebox
I'm not that fast. Gallade and the other guy got to world 6 before I did and I wont know if any modes unlock until I beat this world and I'm not finishing till I get these last two stickers. I'll let you know what happens after.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Water park was quite fun