Hardware Let's Play... the AC White Vita Bundle Pricing game!

rad140

GBAtemp's "over quoter"
OP
Trophies
Website
rad140.livejournal.com
XP
Country
Canada
So, seeing as the Assassain's Creed: Liberation PS Vita bundle was announced yesterday, but without a price I figure we should kill time until it comes out by guessing the bundle's price. Winner(s) who guess the correct price get a cookie*!

white-ps-vita.jpg

Here's the rundown of the bundle:

-White PS Vita ($250)
-Assassain's Creed III Liberation ($40 listed on EB Games)
-4 GB PS Vita Memory Card ($20)
Total: $310

Seeing as bundles are (supposed to be) a deal, my guess is it'll retail for $299.

I'm still holding out hope that there will be a Vita price-drop announced but seeing as that is becoming increasingly unlikely, here's my guess for a price-drop bundle. Hopefully because they didn't mention a price for the bundle, this will come true:

White Vita ($200) + 4GB Card ($20) + AC III:L ($40) = $260 = $250.

Anyway, my final guess is $299. I'm really hoping it's cheaper though.

*Cookie is not real. Cookie is either virtual or non-existant depending on OP's feelings. Either way, cookie cannot be eaten.

EDIT: Added with pic for Bortz.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Pic looks sexy :O

Anyways, I'm guessting at 280 USD or so, 20 USD off isn't really that impressive. Then again, hoping by that time they've changed their minds and just dropped the PSV price all together :creep:

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This is what we're really resorted to?
These are the games Vita owners play to pass the time because the Vita has...no games!

;O;

If only Guild was here to verbally abuse you :(
*bursts through the roof, Foxi to the rescue!*

soulx is still crying over the lack of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on the 3DS.
I wanted to play Metal Gear Solid 3...
ET99Y.jpg
...but all I got was this lousy t-shirt 20FPS

Reactions: 3 people

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
At least.....the 3DS has games.
o:
Normally I'd say "what games?" but seeing that it's a Assassin's Creed thread, we should probably get back on-topic and discuss that release, mmm-hmm.

From what I've seen, the graphics are obviously dashing, but I hope the game will not suffer from the spin-off syndrome of "lacking substance". I also hope for some unlockable content cross-platform with Assassin's Creed 3 on PS3.

I'm getting a 3DS to replace my busted DS innit. The only 3Ds game I want is Mario 3D land. Nothing else interests me :(
HEY! Give RE:Revelations some love, will ya?

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are people saying that Assassin's Creed isn't good? Better than most 3DS games in my opinion... Not that I like the Vita better than the 3DS or vice versa. They're both nice consoles and if I had the money I'd own both.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
HEY! Give RE:Revelations some love, will ya?

Meh to Resident Evil. Condemn it to meh.

To get back on topic, if anything was to successfully pull off a portable AC game than the VIta can do it. Little compromise needs to be done regarding graphics and gameplay as there was with Bloodlines on the PSP. So I'd say there's reason to be cautiously optimistic.

rad140

GBAtemp's "over quoter"
OP
Trophies
Website
rad140.livejournal.com
XP
Country
Canada
I actually thought 3D Land was kinda meh for a Mario game... it was pretty short. I get the feeling that NSMB2 is going to be the must-have Mario game on the console so far.

I've barely been on the fence (off the fence?) of getting a Vita since day 1. I love my psp (for the most part) but the high price, expensive memory and lack of games still makes me doubtful. Up to this point the only game I really would have played would be Disgaea 3.

This bundle is easing my fears a little, especially if it's going to be cheaper / we finally get a price drop. That and Persona 4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: