Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Lemmings DS v7 Full Released

What more to say? It's Lemmings!

MrD has released Lemmings DS v7 full! This is an impressive extensive port of the Amiga classic action puzzle game - Lemmings. One of my personal favourite puzzle games of all time. This game supports DLDI. Download locally below!
MrD said:
Lemmings DS is an open-source port of the classic Amiga action-puzzle game Lemmings for the Nintendo DS.

It features all 120 levels from the original Amiga Lemmings, and all 100 levels from Oh-No! More Lemmings.

That’s Fun, Tricky, Taxing, Mayhem, Tame, Crazy, Wild, Wicked and Havoc!

Other features include:

* DLDI support - You can enjoy all of the features of Lemmings DS on any of the devices listed on this page, without any fiddling about! (Even the R4.)

* Automatic progress saving - Lemmings DS automatically keeps track of what levels you have completed! (No more annoying passwords!)

* Make your own levels and traps using the included level editing tools, and share them with others online using the official MrD.net forum!

* Did we mention it’s completely free? - Download and play Lemmings DS today!

Once again, many thanks to the supah folks who tested Lemmings DS… including 0xtob, Mike Dailly, sgstair, chishm, WinterMute, dovoto, natrium42, Wibble, Stuart Campbell and everybody else who popped in to give their support!
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source and Home page

Thanks to Ad_Enuff for the heads up on this one!

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this really has 220 levels and it's out now... I played what was released before and it was a great port. The controls work well and are responsive. Wish I had a working flashcart on hand right now. Sucks that my M3 Simply/R4 stopped functioning correctly. Oh wells... great to see this!
grog.gif

undyingforce

Trophies
Website
club.ign.com
XP
Country
United States
i need help getting this one started

i extracted everything in the LemmingsDS dir into my Applications folder and txt file into the root
im running R4 1.10 so i didnt have to patch.

what did i do wrong?

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i need help getting this one started

i extracted everything in the LemmingsDS dir into my Applications folder and txt file into the root
im running R4 1.10 so i didnt have to patch.

what did i do wrong?
You have to either put the LemmingsDS folder in the root of the card, or edit lemmingsds_config.txt to point to the location of the files.

ozone990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm running into a bug making the game unplayable, can anyone verify? The toolbar where you select which lemming does what, it doesn't work properly for me. I have a M3 SD Lite. When I click a digger for example, the lemming becomes one but the digger count does not decrease. Instead, the climber count does. Or sometimes I would click for a lemming to become a bomb and he would become something else entirely. This happens with basically every lemming-type on the toolbar. Can anyone else install it and tell me if they experience the same thing? And yes, this is not a calibration issue. It's a bug.

mag2005

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running into a bug making the game unplayable, can anyone verify? The toolbar where you select which lemming does what, it doesn't work properly for me. I have a M3 SD Lite. When I click a digger for example, the lemming becomes one but the digger count does not decrease. Instead, the climber count does. Or sometimes I would click for a lemming to become a bomb and he would become something else entirely. This happens with basically every lemming-type on the toolbar. Can anyone else install it and tell me if they experience the same thing? And yes, this is not a calibration issue. It's a bug.

Everything work fine for me on M3S. Is your screen calibrated correctly? You might need to DLDI patched it?

4ppleseed

Trophies
XP
Country
What a great achievement!

I’d love to see Cannon Fodder (or Sensible Soccer, Dual Screen) next. That would make my year.

As for now, Lemmings will more than keep me busy
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)