Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 release date and trailer

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Official Announcement Trailer Revealed

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today released the Official Announcement Trailer for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2, featuring an expanded line-up of iconic Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains from different eras and realities, including Guardians of the Galaxy characters, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Star-Lord, Gamora and Drax as well as Doctor Strange, Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man Noir, Spider-Man 2099, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Ant-Man, Captain Marvel, Kang the Conqueror and a whole lot more!

LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 is an all-new, epic adventure and sequel to the smash hit, LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes. This original branching storyline, co-written by comic book veteran Kurt Busiek, transports players into a cosmic battle across a myriad of Marvel locations ripped from time and space into the incredible open hub world of Chronopolis. Packed with signature LEGO® humour for fans of all ages, gamers will go head-to-head with the time-travelling Kang the Conqueror through Ancient Egypt, The Old West, Sakaar, New York City in 2099 and many other Marvel settings.

LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 will be available starting in the UK on the 17th of November 2017 for PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC. The game will be released for Nintendo Switch™ this Christmas.

:arrow: GBAtemp Inbox

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice, although if they're in sequel mode, I'd like to see them finish off Lego Hobbit. They missed out the last film!

yokomoko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No X-Men, X-Force, New Mutants, Excalibur, Alpha Flight, or Brotherhood? Not even freaking Deadpool or WOLVERINE? I know Fox owns X-Men movie rights but come on Marvel this is getting pretty farking ridiculous now... Instant pass for me.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Wish they'd just make a sequel to Lego City Undercover which while it's like every other Lego, it has a bit more variety than in general.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.