Gaming Lego Dimensions or Hyrule warriors Legends (need help choosing)

Lego dimensions or hyrule warriors Legends

• Total voters

BLarghsalot!

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need help choosing between either getting lego dimensions on Wii U along with some adventure packs,character and team up packs or get hyrule warriors legends on 3ds on the day it comes out? (currently where i am, gamestop is having a spring sale on lego dimensions packs and other stuff. it has been a very long time since i played a lego game. last one i played was a lego harry potter cd rom that i had in 1998. i'm actually 22 not 15 as the site says. i forgot to change tht..) with hyrule warriors legends, i preordered it but this was before i became aware that lego dimensions was on special, i have hyrule warriors on wii u and i know tht all the dlc is coming to the wii u version anyways. the characters pack is coming in summer but the download codes tht come with the copies on launch day are just early access.. i am just so confused right now. lego Dimensions or Hyrule warriors legends

EarlAB

hon hon titty croissants
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Not all of the content from Legends is being brought over. I think the adventure map is all you get plus some characters. So, if you prefer story modes, I'd recommend Lego Dimensions. Plus, Lego games have so much things you can destroy in the levels and it's really fun. Personally, I have not played Lego Dimensions though because it's way too much money.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lego games are always dry for me with no clear direction on where to go or what to do. I guess they've gotten better, but I feel you have to actually know the story before you try to play it, and controls are always a "learn on your own" experience it seems.

Hyrule Warriors Legends is also probably going to be a letdown. If you have a Wii U and don't own the first one I'd just go for that. Just because Gamestop has a promotion doesn't mean you need to jump at it, those games will be available for cheaper at some point down the line.

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I just bought lego dimensions and i really like it, the problem with this games is that you need to buy the other characters, i have only bought bttf and simpsons characters

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with hyrule warriors depends if you got a N3ds or O3ds. i personally think it runs slower on an O3ds to the point I think it is unplayable. as for lego dimensions i enjoy the game its fun but i get the most fun putting the figures together.

1337f347

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with hyrule warriors depends if you got a N3ds or O3ds. i personally think it runs slower on an O3ds to the point I think it is unplayable. as for lego dimensions i enjoy the game its fun but i get the most fun putting the figures together.

Wii U though ;)
I didn't even know it was on the 3ds, thanks for that ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all