Lego City Undercover getting port to Switch and other platforms

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chary, Nov 22, 2016.

1. HaloBenish

Member HaloBenish GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    The 2DS is a hinge-less DSi that can also play 3DS games, how sick is that?!?!!?

The new 3DS is a DSi that can also play 3DS games in auto-stereoscopic 3D! How sick is that!?!?! The black new 3DS XL is like the best thing ever! How sick is that!?!?!

Last edited by HaloBenish, Nov 30, 2016

2. Saiyan Lusitano

Member Saiyan Lusitano GBAtemp Psycho!

Portugal
    Yeah, very sick indeed. [​IMG]

3. Mnecraft368

Member Mnecraft368 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    a wild minecraft appered

i had to.. ok

4. masterz87

Member masterz87 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    But it's all lego games on any platform. The wii u had a faster disc drive than the 360/ps3 it ahd 22.5MB/s whereas the 360 had 12MB/s and the PS3 had 9MB/s even on handhelds ie the 3ds the load times are still atrocious they are running from the cart. It's every game so I think it's their shitty code becasue there's no reason for every game to be like that. THey should've released an update post release to address loading tiems if they wern't used to the wii u. The 3ds one is the same way, even with 3x cpu+l2 enabled it doesn't reduce it b a ton only ~10-15% so it's clearly doing a crapton of tiny reads instead of bulking them together that's the sole rason I can think of this being tha damned bad. I had ps3 games that loaded faster than lcu and otherlego games.