Hacking Legit Places To Buy SKY3DS Cart?

jtarules89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I am looking to buy the SKY3DS cart from a united states legit seller for the cheapest possible. Can anyone tell me where might be the best place?

Dankey Kang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Dont buy SKY3DS wait for Gateway to release there update "Update" removed the link just google gateway 3ds

It's been two weeks and nothing from them yet. I'm not sure if they really do have something or if it's just a panic move to keep people from buying a Sky3DS till they sort their stuff out.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And just to answer the question, realhotstuff.com is as legit as sellers come. I don't know how their price is compared to others, as I'm not in the market for this card, but cheap places often turn out to be less than reliable.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's been two weeks and nothing from them yet. I'm not sure if they really do have something or if it's just a panic move to keep people from buying a Sky3DS till they sort their stuff out.
Of course they have something, how can you doubt that? They have a bulletproof track record, how far away their 9.x solution is another thing entirely.

That said, the announcement was certainly a panic move. They're faced with their first serious competitor whose target audience is 99% of 3DS owners. Sky3DS' makers only need to sell half as many units as Gateway to make the same amount of money. Their earning potential is enormous!
Gateway *had* to say something to prevent potential customers from being lured away by their competitors.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night