Hardware Left Joycon Sliding Out Without Push Of Button?

RiggityRat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a Nintendo Switch about a month ago, and just yesterday I noticed a problem where the left joy-con slides out without pushing the button. I think I know what the problem is, I'm just not sure how to fix it. It seems as if the latch on the left one is pushed in more than the right one. Hopefully, someone knows the answer.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Go to a service center, throw them the left joycon to the head (be sure to make a hit) and get a new one for free.

PS: On the bad side, you may get back a desynching joy con, I already have two, they are a PITA.

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to a service center, throw them the left joycon to the head (be sure to make a hit) and get a new one for free.

PS: On the bad side, you may get back a desynching joy con, I already have two, they are a PITA.
I would have to agree. My joycons don't really desync, but when they do, it's SO BAD. Heck, once I climbed a building in LC:U for like 20 mintues, and then, my joycon desynced. To be continued.

Last edited by BlastedGuy9905,

warmo161

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ive had this issue start too, ive gone through nintendo's service site to request a label, so see what happens

Wierdly though, why isnt it the right? And also, I dont understand why such a important mechanism is made out of plastic...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.