Hacking Leaked PSone full sound on ecfw Vita

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
That is true. Buy the exploits while you can, Sony are likely to pull them from the store as soon as tomorrow. Gladiator Begins and Sports Superbike 2 (XS Moto in the US) are what you want to buy as soon as possible.

the-green

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
why he said ...eCFW is dead with the 3.30 FW ??!! how could they be sure there will no exploitable psp game again in the futur ??
...btw, yeah it's time to hack that VITA mode itself not the PSP part. Let's hope to see some progress in 2015

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazing......I was late to get the news but was actually able to get talkman Tokyo and xs moto on usa psn yesterday. Updating to 3.18 was nice as I have been holding on 3.01 and wanting to play some newer stuff.

Anyways this mega dump makes me wonder if 3.30 was closing down some holes so no reason to hold these games, or is it that vita will be cracked soon and eCFW won't matter?

Vita seriously needs to be cracked wide open. It would be a great multi purpose media and emu machine if it gets cracked. As it is now mine gets very little use. Handheld wise I would say I am 90/10 3DS/Vita. 3DS sucks for anything but games but Vita would be like cracked psp, a swiss knife game machine. eCFW is my revenge for $ony not giviNg us the umd reader with vita!

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The mega dump of exploit is just because of bickering within the scene. People throwing their toys out of the pram and releasing things just to spite others.

The upside is we get these kernel mode exploits that were probably never going to be released. Everybody wins, at least until 3.30 is released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi +1