Hacking latest 10.5 firmware.

digitalforums

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
ive recently got 2 3dsxl, not the new ones, but both are on 10.5e.
i do have a older 3dsxl with cfw on and also i have a gateway.

i have'nt played the 3ds xl for a few months now and i see a lot has happend.

so the question is, can i do anything with the 3ds with formware 10.5 on with the gateway card or not, and will it even run on the newer firmware.

Another question is, on 1 of the 3ds, there is about 5 games from the eshop on, and on the other there is a few games on.
is there anyway i can put all the games on one sd and have them work, i think a few months back i read about it somewhere.

i have searched but as we all know this sites search is crap, and google gives too many replies

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
You can use homebrew on the 10.5 ones but as Ron said a hardmod is required to downgrade it (and it won't even be that easy after that).

You can't merge games together on two 3DS consoles - unless one of them doesn't have an NNID, which I think would only be possible on an old 3DS (that bought games before NNIDs became compulsory). If you try to system transfer to a console with an NNID you'll be forced to format it and lose the games on it. ALTHOUGH it might be possible to format it a second time and sign back in with the old NNID to play the old games on it.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you downgrade them, you are able to use funkycia to create cias from eshop games You can install these on the 3DS where you don't own the game, but technicaly its illegal, because you only get a license for instalilng it on one 3ds, unless you delete it from the other one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr