Gaming LAST MAN STANDING VS PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Which one is better? Last man standing is free to play & Playerunknown's battlegrounds is for 30$. Should I buy Playerunknown's or is it not worth it?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My PC friends all play PUBG, so that's the one I would tell you to go for, but honestly, I have never heard of Last Man Standing.

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
My PC friends all play PUBG, so that's the one I would tell you to go for, but honestly, I have never heard of Last Man Standing.
Last man standing is same as PUBG & it's free to play. So that's why i'm asking should I buy PUBG or is it not worth to buy.

Piorjade

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Tbh Last Man Standing is a pretty bad game. (It's even made by the same developers / Published by the same people who made Infestation: Survivor Stories / WarZ, which was a Pay 2 Win mess.) It's the game you expect it to be, even has a little bit of pay 2 win (you can buy these crappy boosterboxes which can contain ammunition crates, health stations, free airdrops and a special shield which surrounds 180°). The main thing why I dislike the game is its bullshit game engine (same engine as Infestation), its many bugs and its vulnerability to hacks. (Yeah I once played against a hacker but he was so fucking bad that I just headshot him while he was speedhacking through the whole map...)

So basically, buy PUBG. I don't have PUBG but I think you can see on YouTube how much better it actually is compared to this game made by piece of crap developers.

EDIT: Forgot to say that their "Community Manager" on their forums is a little kid who bans everyone who talks bad about the game and / or him.

Last edited by Piorjade,

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Buy PUBG. I don't have PUBG but I think you can see on YouTube how much better it actually is compared to this game made by piece of crap developers.

EDIT: Forgot to say that their "Community Manager" on their forums is a little kid who bans everyone who talks bad about the game and / or him.
Yes I have seen PUBG. If that game is same as LMS then what? Can I get refund if I don't like the game? Origin Store gives refund if you don't like the game. Does steam store also do that? Recently I returned my (PVZ GW) game & got full refund because I played it like 2hours in total bought it year ago. I asked for refund & they just gave it to me without asking anything esle.

LOL if kid has control over LMS then it's bad guess I have to think about PUBG.

Piorjade

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes you can refund games on steam. But you have to have less than 2 hours on the game when refunding and there was something else about I think you can't have it for more than 2 weeks or something like that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs