Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey handsome!

We should watch Dances with Wolves soon!
You got any preference towards platforms or is it just the games which matter the most?
If for some odd reason, I ever end up in the states, what should we do if the two of us spend some time together?

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello :) Hey buddy!

long time we didn't talk on IRC. I know it, I've been hither and yon, but it's good to come back home to the 'temp.
I thought the sheeps were yours, but you are only an employee ? you don't have own a farm and some sheeps yourself? Nuuuu, I've never owned a sheep. Too expensive for the little money you get from them. I was just the caretaker.
How come "sheeps" is underlined in my browser, plural is still sheep ? learning better english every days! Your English really is getting quite a bit better!

Vulpes :wub: VEHO! :wub:

What have you been up to since last we spoke? Too much and not enough. I'm piecing together jobs here and there to eek out a living, and looking at whether or not I could have a spinal surgery. (all kinds of fun)

Do you own a pair of official robes? Robes, no, but I do have a lab coat.
Do you own a chisel? As a matter of fact I have a number of wood chisels and stone chisels. Though I'm more skilled with the wood ones.
Expensive mug or fancy glass? Which would I prefer? I have fancy glasses that never get used. The mug that gets the most use is a coffee mug that one of my best friends painted for me, and sent as a gift.
TV that doubles as a monitor or a monitor that you watch TV on? I use a 32" TV as my monitor. Since I'm not a big FPS gamer, any input lag is unnoticeable to me.
Would you rather drink or know things if you had to choose? I'd rather just know things. The drinking is to drown my inner demons.

Yo, How's it going? Can't complain!
Favourite series of games? I absolutely love the story and lore of Mass Effect.
PC or console? PC all the way.
Do you DnD? I have in the past.
Hot food or cold food? Prefer warm, but I'm not picky. And sometimes too lazy to bother warming something up.
Have I been noticed yet? It would seem as though you have!

Heya ^_^ Hey brother!
What's your favourite drink? In alcohol, I prefer Canadian Whiskey. For all other occasions either spring water, or ginger ale.
What music do you like the most? Whatever happens to suit my mood or will bring my mood back to where I want it to be. But I consistently like Of Monsters and Men, Lake Street Dive, and P1nk
Is it time for another music night in the Pub? Is the sky blue?
Why are foxes so damn cute? https://i.redd.it/s3tkl4ssnqpz.png
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Go and ask the king.

what's your favorite color? #cef7f2
favorite song/band? Ask me tomorrow and it'll be a different answer. For now I'd say Of Monsters and Men.
favorite pokemon? You might expect it to be Vulpix, but no, my favorite that I ever found in-game was Heracross.

Hi! Heya!

Least favourite animal? Hrm. That's kind of a tough one. Good question! I'd say mosquitos.

A language you really want to learn and why? Latin. Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum sonatur.

Hey handsome! Hey sweetness!

We should watch Dances with Wolves soon! This is not a question, and you're right.
You got any preference towards platforms or is it just the games which matter the most? I would prefer all games be available on PC and I think eventually they will be. Console exclusives piss me off.
If for some odd reason, I ever end up in the states, what should we do if the two of us spend some time together? Ever been hang-gliding? I haven't, but people come from all over the world to my area for the sport. I'd love to try it.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Vulpes :wub: VEHO! :wub:

What have you been up to since last we spoke? Too much and not enough. I'm piecing together jobs here and there to eek out a living, and looking at whether or not I could have a spinal surgery. (all kinds of fun)
Ouch :(
What exactly is wrong with your back, and how bad is it? Is it really past the point where physical therapy can help?

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ouch :(
What exactly is wrong with your back, and how bad is it? Is it really past the point where physical therapy can help?

Meh, there was never a point where therapy would help. It's a matter of scar tissue being wrapped up in my spinal cord. (tethered spine)
I might be able to live with it, or it might put me in a wheelchair, but if I go for the surgery I should feel better than I have in decades.

Reactions: VinsCool
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Water park was quite fun