DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welcome back Tempers! and Alkeryn!, to...
6t24he.png

In this quirky little activity you tempers can get to know eachother a little better.

Know Your Temps rules and information:
  • General forum rules apply, do not break those!
  • Members can ask as many questions as they want, please keep it to one post, do not turn the thread into a personal chatbox!
  • Do not ask uncomfortable questions
  • Do not make use of question templates, these will be treated as spam!
    Make up some original questions and if someone has already asked a question you wanted to ask, you could ask them why they like it or ask them to share their opinion on it.
  • If you signed up for KYT, you'll be required to actively participate in asking questions to others.
    Last KYT, there where a lot of people who did not bother asking questions to others whilst they where on the session list, which resulted in emptyish threads and circlejerking with others.
    Your session will be scrapped from the list if you don't actively participate in asking things to your fellow attendee's.
    Not only will this prevent empty sessions, this will also generate more interest in your own KYT.
  • Please keep circlejerking to the EoF.
    This means memes and things like lenny faces and what not should not be in your question list!
  • Tempers that change their names and fail to notify me will be booted off the list, no exceptions.
  • Tempers that get suspended will be booted off the list, no exceptions.
  • If you're unavailable around the time your session is due, please send me a PM in advance and I'll put your session on hold.
  • If you want your session to be moved backwards, please PM me in advance and I'll move it backwards or put it on hold.
  • If you don't log in for 2 weeks consecutively, I will remove you from the KYT list, no exceptions.
    Last KYT, there where some people who didn't log in for a couple of weeks and did show up right before or right after their session.
  • Sessions will run for ~72 hours, In this time you'll get a 12 hourly status update from me saying your session is up to create more interest.
  • I will send the user with an upcoming session a notification, 72 hours in advance that their KYT is about to start as a reminder

This fun and engaging activity helps us get to know you better, in an exciting, chaotic way! Remember to be kind and have fun!

In This Session: @Alkéryn will be on stand for questioning!

For updates on KYT, refer to this thread

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does it feel to be one of us after your encounter with a wild lady?
Learned an important lesson regarding how people have a general curiosity about certain affairs?
Favorite VG OST?
Did they ever sort the shortage of butter in France?
Has your view of the world completely changed?

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
How does it feel to be one of us after your encounter with a wild lady?
Learned an important lesson regarding how people have a general curiosity about certain affairs?
Favorite VG OST?
Did they ever sort the shortage of butter in France?
Has your view of the world completely changed?
-I don't get which encounter you are referring nor exactly what your question is ^^, had more than one, though not before i signed up to gbatemp, i've been a member for nearly 3 years, didn't had encounter at that time, so maybe gbatemp is the cause, i don't believe it to be a simple corelation, i got wild lady thanks to gbatemp, though i won't show gbatemp to wild lady, men keep their secrets
-Yeah don't tell them things you don't want everyone to know, because they might tell others by trying to know more, also unfortunately not many people have general curiosity, at least where i live
-What do you mean by VG ? :P
-I don't really know, i dont think so, that's why i do my groceries in germany since i live just next to the border, reason being, shit cost two times less in germany than in france so even with the cost of the fuel it end up less expensive for more xD
- Whitout butter ? sure ... , nah but in all seriousness not that much, i don't have a peculiar view of the world to begin with, though i would say that my knowledge about it changed a lot through time like a stack wish you keep adding a new pancake :P
btw pancake and mapple sirop are the shit !

Last edited by Alkéryn,

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get which encounter you are referring nor exactly what your question is ^^, had more than one, though not before i signed up to gbatemp, i've been a member for nearly 3 years, didn't had encounter at that time, so maybe gbatemp is the cause, i don't believe it to be a simple corelation, i got wild lady thanks to gbatemp, though i won't show gbatemp to wild lady, men keep their secrets

Oh, it's like that :rolleyes:. I was talking about that time when you wrote that blog about advice on the women.

-What do you mean by VG ?
Video game.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh, it's like that :rolleyes:. I was talking about that time when you wrote that blog about advice on the women.

Video game.
- Huh yeah things go their way, i kinda ragequited the whole thingy
- Mmmh : Touhou, Transistor, Mario and lugi superstar saga, Nier automata & gesalt, final fantasy, Kingdom heart, XENOBLADE, undertale, Brutal Legend
And many more their are too much great games osts xD

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi hi dude ^u^
favorite food/tv show/game/movie/anime
how are you and how's going life?
what is the thing you most love and care about in you
Food :
Salty junk :"Tarte Flambée", "Bouchée à la reine", pizza, "doner kebab", and mushroom pasta with coconuts
Sweet Junk : Ice cream, tiramisu, "Crème brulée", "éclair au café", cookies, and all sort of french patiserie
Salty healthy : Avocadro, Chicken white, Salmon, Eggs and Mushrooms
Sweat Healthy : Mango, Banana, acacia honey, kiwi fruit and coconut
Misc : Coconut cream, chilly, rice vinegar, olive oil

TV Show : Doctor Who, Mr robot, Fringe, Legion(2017), The Flash, How i met your mother, Malcom, The 100, Big bang theory, Walking Dead
French TV Show (aka webseries) : "Le visiteur du futur" (check that out it's the shit), Hero Corp, Noob, Warpzone project

Games : Zelda, Xenoblade, Nier Automata & gesalt, super meat boi, portal 1 & 2, Skyrim, Pokemon, mario and luigi super star saga, Corpse party, Transistor, Towerfall, VVVVVV, Undertale

Anime : (ive seen more than a hundred so i can't make a top but here are my favs (not in order) : Monogatari series, Code geass, Gurren Laggan, K, Puella magi magica madoka, Shinsekay yori, Erased, Kokoro connect, tasogare otome x amnesia, Steins;gate, Cashern Sins, Rokka no Yusha, SNK, Re zero, My hero academia, OPM and many more i can't make a list easily

Manga : Medaka box !, Kamiyadori, Sankarea, D gray man, Pandora Heart, and samurai deeper kyo, Conan

Moovies : Mr nobody, L'Ecume des jours (mood indigo in english), Big Fish |||| A lot of jim carrey moovies, American pies, and a lot more but their are so many, but the ones before the "|||||" are definitely great

I'm not feeling that good atm, my life is going okay
Huh in me ... I don't really know how to answere this quesiton with words, i know it but i can't really express it, plus it is a lot of different things not a single one ^^
So i would say my mind :)

Reactions: BlueFox gui
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1