OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi,
my favourite game besides advance wars for the gba was Kuru Kuru Kururin. is there anything similar out there for the nds? i loved the gameplay and the game-idea. do you have any suggestions what other games i might like?

or do you remember the game "kwirk" for the gb? is there anything like it for the nds?

i hope you can help me
yaynds.gif

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Kuru Kuru Kururin was quite a unique game, unfortunatly i dont think theres anything like that on the ds =(
It's a shame really as the gba and gamecube versions were awesome, they sold pretty well to.
So it wouldn't suprise me if Eighting release a new Kururin for ds in the future.... Lets just hope so eh
wink.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Some of the new bit generations games are a bit like kurukurin Kururin but it was a unique game.

As for kwirk, I vaugely recall playing it and there are loads of games like it on the GBA, my favourite being the chips challenge port to the GBA. No idea about the homepage but http://gbax.com/gbax2005/GBAX2005rr.html has it.
DS wise I was playing the tetris DS puzzles last night but overall the concept is probably too simple for an out and out game of the same ilk and I have not played any.
Some of the Japanese puzzle games are pretty good though Mawashite Tsunageru and Mawashite Koron for instance (Mawashite Koron is about as close to Kururin as you are going to get as it lies somewhere between marble madness and Kururin).

ipumuk

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
maybe there there is not kururin release for the ds yet because the touchscreen wouldnt make much sense...
btw. i found out that there is a japanese successor called "kururin paradise" for gba. haven't tested it yet though.

@triforce
thx for those suggestions. i will try out Mawashite Tsunageru and Mawashite Koron.

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kururin paradise is even better than the first one, there is some original minigames included that breaks up the action. If you liked the first try paradise for sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: lol