Translation Kurohyō: Ryū ga Gotoku Shinshō (Yakuza Black Panther) Translation Project

Parariin

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello,
a friend of mine told me that this project was underway, I would be most happy to assist if you'd have me.

Kitsu-neechan

Coffee makes your kokoro go doki doki
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland

here's some latest headlines for you, courtesy of dailymail;

How to leave work loaded: Your complete plan to retiring with more than $1million in the bank - no matter how old or how much you earn

Pictured: The hero grandmother, 58, who quickly pushed her grandson to safety before she was ‘hit and killed by a reversing garbage truck’

A lot to chewie on! Trudeau wears Wookiee socks to woo Silicon Valley bigwigs with his pitch to move to Canada to more easily hire immigrants

Huge SUPER CYCLONE about to strike Samoa with powerful winds set to batter the island nation

Community meeting erupts in anger as family demands answers on how teen was fatally shot for allegedly having a gun when no weapon was found on his body

Injured pelican is finally set free after it took TWO WEEKS for rescuers to catch him while he walked around with a large knife impaled through his shoulder

you're welcome :)

Reactions: swosho and mani1985

Flagship

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there! I hope all's well!

I was just wondering how it's all going and if we're still on track to be getting either a@

1. A partially-finished as-is version of the game 3-4 months after the release of Yakuza 6 in April (as mentioned prior as a plan B option) or
2. A more substantial/complete translation to be expected months/years later

Regardless, I hope you're having a good time and are looking forward to Yakuza 6 western release like I am!
Love and respect

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There is still a lot of Yakuza left in the other games, so make it your best ;).
Just kidding offcourse, I've asked Sega personally to bring out a Black Panther on the switch on Facebook...
Strangely enough I had zero answers on that.
But it's Sega so there's still hope they making something out of this idea. Just look at Sonic Forces.
Maybe don't look at what the fans want :0

Reactions: Kazuto-Z-

SubLoverD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really hope things are coming along since we haven't had an update from Aegehn, since Sep 9, 2017 thats 8 months ago like the rest of us realising that i hope he's put as much time as possible into the translation and fingers crossed we get an update or the actual patch before sep 9 2018 which just happens to be my birthday btw haha

Jaypz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I actually finished chapter 2 on my phone through ppsspp though I didn't understand what's the story is all about

I haven't played this chapter of the yakuza black panther yet only the demo so I'm hoping that when I do, an English patched would had been released so we would all enjoy and know the origin story

Jaypz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Bump

Anyone knows what's left to translate (as far as I know the story dialogues are 100%) cuz I would like to help in some way or another to continually have some progress on this project

VanillaSkyCrawler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there. So I finally made an account here after quietly following this project for maybe around a year or two now. Every month or so I search for the Black Panther translation, this thread pops up, and I read through all the posts wondering when the next update might come.

I know that something like this is a lot of work, and I'm just happy the people that have put all of this work into it have taken the time they have to try and make this available to all of us in English.

I hope the project is still alive, and while there isn't much I can do to help, I just want you guys to know how much I appreciate what you're doing.

SubLoverD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Started playing the game while still hoping for any even a little update about this
@Jaypz normally when you quote the name of the post author like iv done here or someone working on it they get a notification i sent one a few months back myself to @Aegehn as there's been no update since september 2017 just wondering about an update but there wasn't anything posted

Reactions: mani1985 and Jaypz

SubLoverD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I read it, but perhaps the OP just forgot to update us

That's very unlikely considering last update was september 2017 and since then there have been people asking for an update tagging in the post like this @Aegehn in which was mentioned before not being able to see any updates except my last one which tagged like this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Could replay Metroid, though. Amazing screen on this thing.