Kurohyō: Ryū ga Gotoku Shinshō (Yakuza Black Panther) Translation Project

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Aegehn, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Tobirama_senju

Newcomer Tobirama_senju Member

Denmark
    is the english patch gonna get release?
    anyways I am willing to wait :)

2. 3bb19ab8
    This message by 3bb19ab8 has been removed from public view by BORTZ, Mar 27, 2017, Reason: one word post.
    Mar 27, 2017

3. JuanCarbonero

Newcomer JuanCarbonero Newbie

Uruguay
  4. Freqman

Newcomer Freqman Member

Canada
    its not cancelled but they are looking for translators cause someone dropped off and theres just one guy doing all the work.. they posted about it a month ago or so..

5. SebastiaMatt

Newcomer SebastiaMatt Newbie

Philippines
    Okay I've been digging and waiting since I was 6th grade 2014 but I still haven't lost patience yet, I truly hope this will go on no matter how many years pass, this is just absolutely effortly done "patching an entire Japanese Game English just for free Wow" Please carry on.

(I couldn't post a positive comment on 2014 because I couldn't make a stable account. But now I can and I did, so please Kudos work well )

Last edited by SebastiaMatt, May 3, 2017
  6. Flagship

Newcomer Flagship Newbie

United Kingdom
    Sounds like a really ambitious undertaking for sure, but I'm very much excited to see what could come of this.

I thought I'd comment to let you know that if you needed more time to dedicate towards this project, I would happily support you through Patreon (as I'm sure many others here would do too) in order for you to get closer to achieving your desired outcome for this project. I understand It might be complicated to set up since you have ex-contributors to this project but I think if you manage to resolve that it could be worth trying.