i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
EthanAddict asked: We are good...

Some more questions(I theoretically never run out of them)

What smartphone do you use? - Samsung Galaxy S4
How many consoles and pcs do you have? - 1 Sega Master System, 1 N64, 5 GameCubes, 2 Wiis, 2 Wii Us, 1 Kiosk Wii U, 1 PC and 1 Laptop in use, 1 Laptop out of use, and one PC barely in use, 1 Pi, 1 3DS, 1 Gameboy. 19 in total (i'm surprised now)
Do you have a cat? - I have 2

Now weird ones who someone asked me once:

Why do you wear shoes? - because it's more comfortable to wear outside
Have you ever thrown your dads cigarretes from your balcony? - my dad does not smoke

Weird zone ended...

Ps4 or XBox 1? - PS4
Do you have any siblings which make you angry? - 2 sisters. but none makes me angry
Do you like classical music? - yes, but I don't listen to it
What would you like for New Year as a present? - a Nintendo Switch. I will probably give it to myself tho
Have you ever travelled to another country? - UK twice, USA trice, Finland twice, Canada once, Japan once, Denmark once and France once
Will 2017 have more haxes? - probably
Are you interested for the 33c3 3ds and wiiu events? - hell, yes :D I regret I didnt get some tickets..

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Favorite holiday? - summer
Summer is a holiday in germany? I meant like how we have christmas, thanksgiving, new year, valentines day or easter... you know a day you celebrate with special customs and treats?
Worst game you ever played? - a Chinese gameboy game I have on a bootleg cart which contains 21 official and inofficial games
Can you describe the game?
If you were stranded on a island for one month, name 3 things you would take with you? (Must be from your own home) - huge plastic foil and bucket to produce water from salt water and tooth paste
What is the foil for, cooking?
Worst thing you eaten? - soap
Why did you eat soap? O_O
Gameboy Color: A Link to the Past
Umm Gameboy color doesn't have link to the past, is on SNES or the GBA game with Four swords .:ninja:
260px-Four_Swords_Box.png

Do you have any pets? - Yea, 2 cats and probably some spiders in my room
Did you get the spiders from somewhere Intentionally? :creep:
Are you excited for 2017? - no, but feared
You scared, why? Need a hug? :rolleyes:

Speaking of hugs, you have any of those stuffed animals that people sleep with for comfort? :)

Reactions: CosmoCortney

CosmoCortney

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
Sonic Angel Knight asked:
Summer is a holiday in germany? I meant like how we have christmas, thanksgiving, new year, valentines day or easter... you know a day you celebrate with special customs and treats? - i meant summer holidays which are about 6 weeks here. we also have eastern holidays (about 2 weeks), fall holidays (about 2 weeks) and winter holidays (about 2 weeks). the duration depends on school/job so you could have less as I do. we also have some free days like carnival and halloween (it's actually the day of reformation which causes this to be a work free day) where people wear costumes and eat expired sweets

Can you describe the game? - you are on a field with some roads where you have to escape from aliens. it's weird and the music is annoying. the game also features another "graphics mode" where you can play it with more minimalistic graphics and sounds.
The cart all together has some great games like: Mickey's Chase, Duck Tales, Kwirk, Boxxle 2, Pinguin Land, and some other puzzle games and adventure games which names I don't recall and can't read on the cart because I don't know Chinese (at least not enough of these characters). and oups, there're actually 27 games on it, not 21:
20161226_163104.jpg

What is the foil for, cooking? - keeping stuff fresh

Why did you eat soap? O_O - boredom, and i was little.

Umm Gameboy color doesn't have link to the past, is on SNES or the GBA game with Four swords .:ninja: - ohh oups
260px-Four_Swords_Box.png

Did you get the spiders from somewhere Intentionally? :creep: - no, they're wild spiders that probably came in through my window lol

You scared, why? Need a hug? :rolleyes: - that something else goes bad in my life, the political situation (Trump, Front National, AfD, ...). and yes :P

Speaking of hugs, you have any of those stuffed animals that people sleep with for comfort? :) - yes, I have a dakimakura of Shiro from No Game No Life, a plush Sonic, plush fluttershy, a plush lemur and a plush doggy

Last edited by CosmoCortney,

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • (I have to ask this one) What got you into the furry fandom?
  • Do you use a custom ROM on your Galaxy S4?
  • If yes to the previous, what ROM?
  • Thoughts on Nintendo dropping the hammer on a lot of fan projects?
  • Favorite Nintendo fan project?
  • Smash 64, Melee, Brawl, Smash 4 (Wii U or 3DS), Brawl+, Project M or Legacy/XP?
  • Favorite time of day?
  • Favorite game controller of all time?
  • Proudest hax accomplishment?
  • Windows XP, 7, 8/8.1 or 10?
  • Longest cumulative time spent playing a game?
  • If you had an infinite amount of money for only one day, and could only spend it on yourself, what would you do?

CosmoCortney

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
Arecaidian Fox asked:
  • (I have to ask this one) What got you into the furry fandom? - The artworks of anthropomorphic animals
  • Do you use a custom ROM on your Galaxy S4? - no
  • If yes to the previous, what ROM?
  • Thoughts on Nintendo dropping the hammer on a lot of fan projects? - it's depressing. I can understand they are pissed, but I think they exaggerate because these project don't hurt them
  • Favorite Nintendo fan project? - some of Kaze's SM64 mods
  • Smash 64, Melee, Brawl, Smash 4 (Wii U or 3DS), Brawl+, Project M or Legacy/XP? - Melee
  • Favorite time of day? - 14:00 - 19:00
  • Favorite game controller of all time? - GameCube controller
  • Proudest hax accomplishment? - Wii U codehandler for cheat codes, F-Zero GX/AX debug mode, the discovery of PC and other 3D game corruptions
  • Windows XP, 7, 8/8.1 or 10? - Vista. jk.. Win 7
  • Longest cumulative time spent playing a game? - do you mean the time I have spend with the game all together (F-Zero GX, about 1100 hours) or in one sitting (Twilight Princess, 18 hours)?
  • If you had an infinite amount of money for only one day, and could only spend it on yourself, what would you do? - I'd buy metals precious metals to sell it later lol

Reactions: Arecaidian Fox

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Headphones or earphones? (Yes there is a difference, ones go in your ears, and other goes on them.
  • Best day ever?
  • Have you ever won a contest?
  • Video games you wish you was good enough to beat others at competively?
  • Best and worst game you played this year? (Must been released in 2016)
  • Do you play any RPG or Fighting games?
  • You really seem to like F-Zero series, why?
  • You usually have good dreams or bad dreams?
  • Favorite song from a video game?
  • If you had a tv show, what would it be about?

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

CosmoCortney

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
  • Headphones or earphones? (Yes there is a difference, ones go in your ears, and other goes on them. - depends on whether i want to block noise (head phones) or wan't the more comfortable solution (earphones)
  • Best day ever? - no idea
  • Have you ever won a contest? - yes, the VineSauce corruption contest. got a free license of Tabletop Simulator
  • Video games you wish you was good enough to beat others at competively?
  • Best and worst game you played this year? (Must been released in 2016) - best: Pokemon Go, Worst: Miitomo (the only 2016 released games I have played.. was a male year)
  • Do you play any RPG or Fighting games? - Smash as fighting and I'm a bit into the Tales of series
  • You really seem to like F-Zero series, why? - I don't know. It's been my favorite game since 2004. I love the level design, graphics, precise controls, music
  • You usually have good dreams or bad dreams? - bad and neutral ones
  • Favorite song from a video game? - "Aerodynamik" by Kraftwerk from WipeOut HD, Night of Big Blue from F-Zero GX, Some BGM from REZ (PS2)

• If you had a tv show, what would it be about? - hacking or genetic engineering

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • If the world suddenly became like watch dogs, what the first thing you would do?
  • If the world suddenly became like Mega man, what kind of robot would you want to have? (Name, Job, ability, weakness to another robot)
  • Have you ever played one of those virtual pet simulator games? (Not like chao garden from sonic games or nintendogs, i mean like those handheld ones from tiger electronics, Giga pets)
gigachimp_game1.jpg

CosmoCortney

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
  • If the world suddenly became like watch dogs, what the first thing you would do? - idk, something to be in a financial advantage
  • If the world suddenly became like Mega man, what kind of robot would you want to have? (Name, Job, ability, weakness to another robot) - never played a Mega Man game, so idk
  • Have you ever played one of those virtual pet simulator games? (Not like chao garden from sonic games or nintendogs, i mean like those handheld ones from tiger electronics, Giga pets) - yes, with my sister's Tamagotchi

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Something you haven't done yet but wish you could do?
  • Have you ever considered being a teacher?
  • How did you learn English?
  • Do you like English or german better?
  • Favorite fruit?
  • Favorite 2D mario game?
  • You have any talents? (Not one requiring intellegence but more of physical execution and skill)
  • Favorite candy or snack?
  • What kind of video game would you make if you could?
  • What color is your hair?

CosmoCortney

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
  • Something you haven't done yet but wish you could do? - Genetic engineering on plants. That's why i'm studying this stuff :P
  • Have you ever considered being a teacher? - no
  • How did you learn English? - at school and learning by doing
  • Do you like English or german better? - German, because it's more melodic (at least in my point of view)
  • Favorite fruit? - Kiwi and Kaki
  • Favorite 2D mario game? - Super Mario Bros. 3 (SNES version)
  • You have any talents? (Not one requiring intellegence but more of physical execution and skill) - skating with skate shoes
  • Favorite candy or snack? - pringles
  • What kind of video game would you make if you could? - I have an original idea for a racing game. That's why I'm eager getting into UE4
  • What color is your hair? - brown

you are taller than me, i hate you y__y
daw D:

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • What are you doing on the cool side of the pillow?
  • Have Any amiibos?
  • Have you done any rom hacks?
  • What the first game you ever played?
  • What place in the world would you like to visit and why?
  • Best gift you ever gotten?

CosmoCortney

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
  • What are you doing on the cool side of the pillow? - living there
  • Have Any amiibos? - Wolf Link, Marie and Callie :3
  • Have you done any rom hacks? - yes, the first Wind Waker Chaos edition, the TP chaos edition test and some MKW texture edits
  • What the first game you ever played? - Super Mario Land (I was 2 years and 8 months old) :P
  • What place in the world would you like to visit and why? - Iceland, New Zealand or Australia because the people there seem to be very kind. Also the fareor Islands (idk how to spell it. that island northern from Denmark)
  • Best gift you ever gotten? - no idea lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Getting sleepy