Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yo , welcome to another session of kyg , today we'll be interviewing @Boogieboo6 .

RULES and info
interviews take place Mon-wed and thur-sat
I will send you a pm the day before your interview if your on the listIF you sign up you must not leave gbatemp for over 2 weeks

You may ask questions about the game . the persons experiences with the game . and generally topics relating to said game .

Interviews last 3 days.
NO QUICK TEMPLATES(I see any and your kicked)
and lastly NO HATERS

and today we have the chillfest of a game that is...........RESIDENT EVIL 4 .
so , without further ado . ask away.

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which is your favorite port?
The Ultimate HD Edition on PC! I really enjoy using the mouse in this game. The precise aim lets me hit precisely every enemy I want, where I want. There's also a mod coming out probably sometime next year to completely revamp the game with new models!
how many times did you die?
what did you think of the quick-time evnts?
In my most recent playthrough, about 81 times. Overall, too many to count.
Quick-time events were fun in the console releases of the game, it got my heart racing a bit. On PC though, having to mash the keyboard just wasn't good. I use a program that I forgot the name of to mash the button for me so I only have to hold it down.

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the hardest boss in the game ? Mutated Krauser because he blocks all of your shots with a giant claw. Though he can be killed fairly easily with only a knife.
Your favorite weapon ? Chicago Typewriter
Favorite quote ? "Your right hand comes off?" Leon in response to Salazar sending his "right hand" (Verdugo) after him.
Scariest moment? Verdugo's revealing cutscene. It only shows through his eyes at first, but when the boss first attacks, you can't see it and it's tail shoots through the ceiling and floor.
Why did you buy the game ? My dad bought it for PS2. I bought it out of nostalgia and immediately fell in love with the game again.
Any trace of a Jill sandwich? :creep: Ayyy!

Now seriously.
What is the thing that you hate the most about the game? The sluggish aiming on console and quick time events on PC.

How many ports of this game have you bought? Bought? The Ultimate HD Edition and Soon™ the PS4 edition and the PS2 edition. Played? Ultimate HD Edition, original PC release, Gamecube, PS2, Wii, and ios.

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Mine Launcher. It's hilariously OP considering how easy it is to find ammo for it.
It's a very fun weapon, though you'll most likely blow up Ashley if she's not in the Special 2 armor. However, you could just as easily use a grenade in the few situations you'd want a Mine Thrower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.