Gaming Kirby triple deluxe

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The USA dump doesn't work on gateway
Are you sure? How does it not work? Is there an error message? Do you get a black screen? What firmware of GW are you using? Is it using emuNAND? Did you deleting it and copying it over again? Did you try downloading it again?

I haven't tried it yet, so I'm not sure, but to my knowledge, every 3DS game that isn't an eShop dump works. I'll go ahead and try it out tomorrow, but by then someone will probably have already tried it and dismissed your claim or supported it. Too tired to do it right now~

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i am using emunand on fw 7.1.0-16E. after i recopied it again it worked fine. (i noticed i didnt't have a manual) but it booted and gave an error.

anyway, my mistakes, it works

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would you say "there are no good games, I hope they remake an old game"? The 3DS has plenty of remakes and ports and you can play Majora's Mask on the N64, Wii, WiiU and any decent PC already. I'd rather have an actually new game.

Either way Majora's Mask is a very good game. I'd like to have access to it when I'm out and about.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I would love to buy this game, but I'm broke.
I've played it a bit on my brother's 3DS, the game looks amazing.
The Kirby Fighters remembered me a lot os Smash Bros.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its pretty fun but way too easy
At least they added keychain collecting to add some replayability

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Very tempting game but I'm playing some DS games on it now, so it outta wait.

There's also other 3DS games on my wishlist with more priority but Kirby Triple Deluxe looks a ton of fun.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Its pretty fun but way too easy
At least they added keychain collecting to add some replayability
sure the game is easy enough to finish, but the end game stuff is a challenge! try and complete the true (2nd) fighting arena... it was very very very difficult! :)
the only thing i haven't completed is the dedede go drum minigame, i will need more practice ha
i don't like the keychain thing really since, they are random each one you get, so if i am only missing a few, it seems just luck getting the right one, i'm not sure, maybe there is a higher chance to gives you ones you don't have though. i bought maybe 3 keychains with coins, but i don't take this 3ds outside so i hope i'm not missing any keychains through that :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse