Gaming Kirby: Triple Deluxe, coming to North America in "2015".

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm excited for this game whenever it comes out; 2.5D Kirby games rule

Jeez man why are you such a dick? Yes he should have done a little research and this thread is essentially pointless but no reason for you to be such an asshole. Plus Nintendo said SMB3 was coming to NA in 2013, yet it's not here yet. So go eat a bag of dicks.

What on Earth are you talking about?
I was stating facts with reason emphasising why this member need not be butthurt, the member got it. There was no assholery, just trying to help.

Give over and stop looking for a cause.

BTW Nintendo never stated Smash Bros would come out in 2013. They never gave a time frame at all. Research, buddy...research. As for "eat a bag of dicks" please come up with something original, come on, use you're imagination. :rolleyes:

Now that is assholery.

bezem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was stating facts with reason emphasising why this member need not be butthurt, the member got it. There was no assholery, just trying to help.

Facts with reason, right.

Like I said, just wanted in before the lock. I have no cause, just tire of all the dicks on the temp.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Facts with reason, right.

Like I said, just wanted in before the lock. I have no cause, just tire of all the dicks on the temp.

Like yourself? Behave. If this guy had a problem, let him report...he doesn't...he liked my post. Move on, stop being a wannabe mod.

bezem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

BTW Nintendo never stated Smash Bros would come out in 2013. They never gave a time frame at all. Research, buddy...research. As for "eat a bag of dicks" please come up with something original, come on, use you're imagination. :rolleyes:

Now that is assholery.
I took it to PM, but this I'll respond to since you edited the post. SMB3 = Super Mario Bros 3. SMB4 = Smash Brothers Wii U/3DS, though I would never refer to it as such. Maybe it's you who should do some research?

Eat a bag of dicks makes me laugh; it's from It's Always Sunny. I wasn't trying to be imaginative.

Like yourself? Behave. If this guy had a problem, let him report...he doesn't...he liked my post. Move on, stop being a wannabe mod.
He didn't like your post, he just ignored it.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I took it to PM, but this I'll respond to since you edited the post. SMB3 = Super Mario Bros 3. SMB4 = Smash Brothers Wii U/3DS, though I would never refer to it as such. Maybe it's you who should do some research?

Eat a bag of dicks makes me laugh; it's from It's Always Sunny. I wasn't trying to be imaginative.

He didn't like your post, he just ignored it.

My cat's breath smells of cat food? See I can be irrelevant too, and it's funny you took it to Pm seeing I ignore them. :)

Reactions: Skelletonike

bezem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I specifically told you I had nothing better to do, I was on lunch ;p Not surprised you didn't read the PM based on your personality.

Still wonder why this hasn't been locked yet :)

bezem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm starting to realize now that he's not; it always seems to happen to me. I NEVER call out people on the interwebs, and then I do call someone out for being a dick and it turns out their personality just doesn't translate well to the written word (unless you stop to talk to them). Whodathunkit

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Zouiguipopo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
yes, in europe & usa it"s 2015 or end of 2014, but the game is out in japan, so why no JAP release, there are a lot of bullsh*it games dumped and not this ??? i think there is something wrong x)

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good news !

Looks like Triple Deluxe is coming May 2, 2014.
Definitely will buy.

kirby.triple.deluxe.may.2.2014.jpg

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/gY_OjFHp4ROkSS0aRl1K18C0XRofI-B4
Sucky vgchartz (and myself for quoting them) was wrong.
I'm buying this on release day :)

VGChartz pull sales figures out of thin air, why on earth do you think they'd be more accurate with release dates?
Burned and Lesson learned :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn