Kingdom hearts unchained

crazy4994

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On phone right now and don't see a thread for this. Is there a option to hack into kingdom Hearts unchained x for android? I'm getting sick of wasting money on the game for medals. By hacking I mean inject and edit medals.

D

Deleted User

On phone right now and don't see a thread for this. Is there a option to hack into kingdom Hearts unchained x for android? I'm getting sick of wasting money on the game for medals. By hacking I mean inject and edit medals.
well the hackers are atm getting banned on the game so i wouldnt risk it =D

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if the method involves not buying something, and getting something for free as a purchase (piracy) Then no you cannot do it. Plus online apps try to prevent hackers from playing on their app's. It's likely they do this to prevent piracy, and cheating in game.

D

Deleted User

Well if the method involves not buying something, and getting something for free as a purchase (piracy) Then no you cannot do it. Plus online apps try to prevent hackers from playing on their app's. It's likely they do this to prevent piracy, and cheating in game.
it is confirmed that hackers are being banned ( some of the top players ar low level players who are obv hacking)

crazy4994

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is confirmed that hackers are being banned ( some of the top players ar low level players who are obv hacking)
Thats where I realized hacking was possible.
but honestly I really think its annoying spending 3,000 jewels ($14.99 or $19.99) and having a 1 in a 10 chance to get a super rare medal.
I rather buy the medal than waste my jewels

D

Deleted User

Thats where I realized hacking was possible.
but honestly I really think its annoying spending 3,000 jewels ($14.99 or $19.99) and having a 1 in a 10 chance to get a super rare medal.
I rather buy the medal than waste my jewels
It isnt possible to hack jewels only lux and damage :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night