Gaming kingdom hearts birth by sleep has been leaked possibly

Fellow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enjoy BBS, but not as much as I enjoyed Kingdom Hearts II when it first came out.

Handhelds hold back the potential of what games could amount to.

Xale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think this is the best kh game yet, the story is amazing, the gameplay is amazing and it lasts a while too, it has multiplayer and critical mode is a challenging as it should be, the only problem i have is with the camera, but its the same in every kh game so im used to it, i really like the command decks, they should keep that way for the future

Fellow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on standard mode, Arena Lvl 4, Lvl 46 Terra, with all Treasures.

Just beat the Sinister Sentinel, liking it.

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
Hm, beat the game with Terra/Normal mode/ at level 40, it was pretty damn hard, considering that all of my melee commands couldn't hit either boss due to his speed, so I had to stick to Magic and Shootlock (which is pretty damn OVERPOWERED, because in 1/3 of the bar, I can remove 80% of 1 healthbar, and you're immune during the whole duration)

thewarhammer

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
...ah, BbS is a nice game. Not the best, but no the worst anyway. And people still saying that installing data won't make any difference, I don't think so. Because as said before, installing works with uncompressed data, which is faster to load, no matter where your game is located (...UMD, MS, no matter...). Just try it with Tekken 6 for example, and you'll see the difference...

Okami Wolfen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Shotlock commands are your best friends.
I freaking love Shotlock.

They were the kinda things that I at first thought was just some silly gimmick I'd never use, but they are really useful against bosses AND normal enemies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte