Gaming kingdom hearts birth by sleep has been leaked possibly

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
I would like to clarify something for everyone. If you are using an ISO you DO NOT need to data install. This goes for any game. Data Installation allows the PSP to read not only from the UMD but also from digital copy. This quickens loading times. However, if you are using an ISO then all the information is digital so the PSP doesn't need read a UMD

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
30084pm said:
I would like to clarify something for everyone. If you are using an ISO you DO NOT need to data install. This goes for any game. Data Installation allows the PSP to read not only from the UMD but also from digital copy. This quickens loading times. However, if you are using an ISO then all the information is digital so the PSP doesn't need read a UMD
Just to confirm, there's no decompression involved?

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Scott-105 said:
Does anybody have slowdowns when there are lots of enemies on screen? I get a minor slowdown when there's like 5+ enemies. It's not too bad, still playable, just annoying.
Try switching the options, like the 16 bit or 32 bit thingy, or the 222 or 333 mhz thingy.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
30084pm said:
Just to confirm, there's no decompression involved?

lol forgot about that
rolleyes.gif

i feel like an idiot now
frown.gif

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
is it 100% confirmed to be working on 5.03 Prometheus ?
apparently is...oddly
if so do i need the patched version or unpatched version ?
and if so do i need to specific set the psp settings to something ?

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
megawalk said:
is it 100% confirmed to be working on 5.03 Prometheus ?
apparently is...oddly
if so do i need the patched version or unpatched version ?
and if so do i need to specific set the psp settings to something ?

Yes.

Using 5.03 Prometheus here.

Unpatched works.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can't install the data anyway, it doesn't work. Also, don't install it, your game is in ISO format and completely on the memory stick. It wont load faster if you install data. You'd just be wasting space.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
30084pm said:

QUOTE(Giga_Gaia @ Sep 3 2010, 10:06 PM) You can't install the data anyway, it doesn't work. Also, don't install it, your game is in ISO format and completely on the memory stick. It wont load faster if you install data. You'd just be wasting space.

It depends on the game. Some games require a data install to enable certain features, such as voice acting. In that case, you have to install the data (or use a cheat code or patch, if available) or miss out.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nl255 said:
30084pm said:

QUOTE(Giga_Gaia @ Sep 3 2010, 10:06 PM) You can't install the data anyway, it doesn't work. Also, don't install it, your game is in ISO format and completely on the memory stick. It wont load faster if you install data. You'd just be wasting space.

It depends on the game. Some games require a data install to enable certain features, such as voice acting. In that case, you have to install the data (or use a cheat code or patch, if available) or miss out.

It does nothing in this game except lower loading times. Since you're on a memory stick anyway, you don't need that.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
It does nothing in this game except lower loading times. Since you're on a memory stick anyway, you don't need that.
Except if it's uncompressing or generating resources procedurally, in which case it'd be beneficial to do it even on a memory stick, as you'd bypass those processes.

I think we're going to need some video tests.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Goofy Time said:
Hmm...it's not working for me. I'm using m33-6.

Have I missed the boat about something to get it to work?
Yeah. You want "prometheus", which is a plugin that lets you play games which normally require 6.xx. You can either find the plugin and install it yourself, get an installer to do it for you, or switch to GEN-D3 and get the installer that integrates prometheus with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.