Yea this basically explain the vid.
laugh.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While the video IS old, the new video is far higher quality, even at lower resolution than 720 or 1080. So i applaud this newer video, gives us a better look at details and showcases a bit better of what the graphics look like. Game looks VERY good. Not the best example of 3DS graphics, but it's still lovely. Within the confines of the 3DS' resolution, it looks at least as good as the PS2 games. Character models are detailed and nicely animated, about the same (or perhaps better) than KH2 Final Mix. And it looks like there are some rather large fully modeled environments as well with good lighting effects (Notre Dame). If not that much better looking than the PS2 games, at least as good. Plus, the 3DS has 3D of course, and can potentially support anti aliasing in 2D mode.

As for what looks better, i'd say the flashy light effects in combat might look a bit cleaner in general. And the shadow heartless death cloud animations look more like puffs of smoke than they do on other systems. There appears to be a lot of enemies and special effects happening onscreen. Not a huge improvement over the originals, but i'll at least give the game credit for coming on par with the PS2 games. And that's not exactly a lousy task to do either, they were really great looking PS2 games. Not the best looking 3DS game maybe, but it certainly looks like a lot of fun with the new acrobatic combat and exploration. New worlds will be a nice touch too!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?