Gaming Kid Icarus: Uprising Three Sacred Treasures Trailer

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm the only person on this forum who likes Kingdom Hearts and I have to say that this game is more compelling. Worth buying a 3DS for. KH Dream Drop Distance isn't.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I'm the only person on this forum who likes Kingdom Hearts and I have to say that this game is more compelling. Worth buying a 3DS for. KH Dream Drop Distance isn't.
Care to explain what's wrong with DDD? I haven't seen too much gameplay, but it looks like a hell of a lot of important plot details.

That said KH looks pretty good, despite the horribad voice acting

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks great... but I still can't believe this game was announced before the 3DS, and came out a year later.

It was expected to be a launch game at one point... Haha crazy. Still getting it.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Care to explain what's wrong with DDD? I haven't seen too much gameplay, but it looks like a hell of a lot of important plot details.

That said KH looks pretty good, despite the horribad voice acting

KH: DDD looks cool. From what I've seen I just don't think it's worth buying the Handheld for. Maybe the Tron: Legacy world threw me a bit. I know Jeff Bridges won't voice Flynn in the English version.

Moreover, this the first ever Kid Icarus 3D game and looks like it's going to deliver.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh my GOD. I got the chills while watching it, I can determine my hype level...

Too high, I can't sleep in the week before it comes. I WANT IT FOR GOD SAKES.

Nintendo-fanboy mode activated, time to bash some vita fans :D (No not here at the temp, I always have a fight with a few friends if Sony is better then Nintendo)

Reactions: 1 person

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Ah. Yeah, the Tron bit did throw me off. They might as well start throwing stuff like Pirates of the Carribean in there.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Looks great... but I still can't believe this game was announced before the 3DS, and came out a year later.

It was expected to be a launch game at one point... Haha crazy. Still getting it.
The fact that this is so late makes an even more compelling reason to pick it up.
Polish makes perfect ^_^

inb4 Duke Forever (I know, but this is Nintendo we're talking about)

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

The fact that this is so late makes an even more compelling reason to pick it up.
Polish makes perfect ^_^

inb4 Duke Forever (I know, but this is Nintendo we're talking about)
No you're right. I just didn't want people to think I was hating on the game.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it me or Pit is fighting metroid larvae at 0:30 ?
He is...o_o
those little metroid larvaesque thingies were in the original Kid Icarus as well in the Sky levels.
That's correct, those things are called Komayto.
I believe the major reason for their inclusion is that Kid Icarus uses Metroid's engine.
I dont think NES games used any kinds of engine back then (maybe the same source but...) Most people say they were put there because they were sister games (released at the same time by the same guy.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?