DiscostewSM

OP
Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
People must be overloading Nintendo's servers to try and register their game for coins, because I have been trying for the past 1/2 hour, and the survey isn't going through. It resets to the top of the page with nothing in red to indicate I'm missing anything to fill in.

edit

Figures. I give it one last try after posting this, and it goes through.

The Masked Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I registered mine just fine. I did the thing where you get 10 extra coins if you plan for a first day purchase.
That showed up on my To-Do list, and I got 40 coins.

Reactions: 2 people

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 275

DiscostewSM

OP
Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I registered mine just fine. I did the thing where you get 10 extra coins if you plan for a first day purchase.

40 coins? Um....this might be bad for me, because I'm showing a total of 50 coins gained from doing the survey. 30 coins for the game itself, and 2-10 coin entries. I say bad because I believe I'm not meant to get more than 40 total from it. Hope Nintendo ins't thinking I somehow hacked into their system.

The Masked Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

40 coins? Um....this might be bad for me, because I'm showing a total of 50 coins gained from doing the survey. 30 coins for the game itself, and 2-10 coin entries. I say bad because I believe I'm not meant to get more than 40 total from it. Hope Nintendo ins't thinking I somehow hacked into their system.
You got two 10 coin entries for the same game? After I registered entered the code for the 3D Classics Kid Icarus, there was another survey for 10 coins. So, in a way, I did get 50 coins.
I wouldn't think too much of it. The game did just came out today, and I would imagine a flood of traffic.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
People must be overloading Nintendo's servers to try and register their game for coins, because I have been trying for the past 1/2 hour, and the survey isn't going through. It resets to the top of the page with nothing in red to indicate I'm missing anything to fill in. edit Figures. I give it one last try after posting this, and it goes through.
I had the exact same problem! Except mine never went through at all... I exited and tried again, but this time it said the product ID was already registered. IDR if it took because IDR how many coins I had before I did this. :blink:

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
hmm...wouldn't call it an app, but yeah. ;)
Haven't registered it on Club N, but I've been playing it a lot yesterday and today. It's super fun! I played mostly Online (Light vs. Dark) and the first 3 chapters of Solo. It's fun going back to chapters you've beaten and upping the difficulty. For instance, the first level/chapter on 9.0. That was fun.
Also, the vast majority of weapons is nice too. So far my favorite is Compact Arms.
And just to gloat, Amazon apparently only charged me $30. So, $30 for this amazing game plus the 3D classic! :D

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
hmm...wouldn't call it an app, but yeah. ;)
"Killer App" is actually a term that can and has been applied to video games. Not necessarily saying it's an "app" the way we normally think of apps. :ha: Example, Halo is considered the original XBox's "killer app"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_App

Haven't registered it on Club N, but I've been playing it a lot yesterday and today. It's super fun! I played mostly Online (Light vs. Dark) and the first 3 chapters of Solo. It's fun going back to chapters you've beaten and upping the difficulty. For instance, the first level/chapter on 9.0. That was fun.
I've yet to play online (but definitely intend to, soon), but I've played the first 5 chapters or so on solo. Really fun. I'm trying to make a habit of increasing the intensity level by a full number every level, but everytime I try intensity level 5, I die at least once and it drops me to 4. So my rule is to increase the intensity one number higher than I beat the previous level on. :yaynds:

Also, the vast majority of weapons is nice too. So far my favorite is Compact Arms.
I haven't really had much time to play around with the weapons, but so far the first blade and dark bow are really nice.

And just to gloat, Amazon apparently only charged me $30. So, $30 for this amazing game plus the 3D classic! :D
Wow, that's a sweet deal!

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm also having problems. The survey thing is looping itself. After clicking the Finish button, the survey refreshes itself @_@ Tried it on chrome and firefox.

TriForce_3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also had the same problem for the first day it was released. I finally got it to register though.

It is a great game. I only hope Ninty brings this franchise to the Wii U in the future!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs