Misc Kid Icarus: Uprising High Value Weapon Online matches thread

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Go look WAY back at the topic because that is EXACTLY what I've said.
I know, but you just said "pics or it didn't happen," when clearly, before, a pic wasn't enough for you.
Notice that this was the second person. U think one pic is enough?
Dude, do you know how to make research? You think one instance of having said weapons makes it as a fact when the pic is rather skeptical? I've only seen ONE person saying it has one. And ONE pic of a weapon with 342 as a value. Is it weird? For one that played the game a lot and that farms 9.0 intensity. Yes. IS it believable? Hardly. But go on, say that I'll deny every pic that doesn't suit my liking or that defeats what I've researched.
At this point, I rather ignore what you've said. Because what I've said still applies.
Shove a freaking vid on my face or a plethora of 342 weapons and that's when I'll believe.
Good day.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Dude, do you know how to make research? You think one instance of having said weapons makes it as a fact when the pic is rather skeptical? I've only seen ONE person saying it has one. And ONE pic of a weapon with 342 as a value. Is it weird? For one that played the game a lot and that farms 9.0 intensity. Yes. IS it believable? Hardly. But go on, say that I'll deny every pic that doesn't suit my liking or that defeats what I've researched.
At this point, I rather ignore what you've said. Because what I've said still applies.
Shove a freaking vid on my face or a plethora of 342 weapons and that's when I'll believe.
Good day.
I never said I believed it. I was just pointing something out.

You having never seen it before does not count as "research." That would be like saying that I don't exist because you looked all over North Carolina and never saw me. If one of the game designers or sakurai came out and said "yeah, the max value is 341," THAT would be research. Playing the game and farming high-intensity weapons and never seeing a 342 is NOT research.

You really can't stand it when people disagree with you, can you? I'm just pointing something out and stating an opinion, and you're turning it into a personal attack. So I'm just gonna stop here before it gets worse.

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good day.
I never said I believed it. I was just pointing something out.

You having never seen it before does not count as "research." That would be like saying that I don't exist because you looked all over North Carolina and never saw me. If one of the game designers or sakurai came out and said "yeah, the max value is 341," THAT would be research. Playing the game and farming high-intensity weapons and never seeing a 342 is NOT research.

You really can't stand it when people disagree with you, can you? I'm just pointing something out and stating an opinion, and you're turning it into a personal attack. So I'm just gonna stop here before it gets worse.
Uh? Aren't you typing to me? Unless I'm talking to a bot.
How is it not? I'm pretty sure experimenting is a vital part of collecting info. It's like medecine...
For a cure to be said that it works, it needs to be experimented lots of times, not just once. Saying that it works once, don't make it reliable at all.
The same could be said about this info. Happening it once dooesn't make it true unless a believable proof is shown or unless there is enough evidence supporting this fact. Which in this case, there isn't.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
How is it not? I'm pretty sure experimenting is a vital part of collecting info. It's like medecine...
For a cure to be said that it works, it needs to be experimented lots of times, not just once. Saying that it works once, don't make it reliable at all.
The same could be said about this info. Happening it once dooesn't make it true unless a believable proof is shown or unless there is enough evidence supporting this fact. Which in this case, there isn't.
Whatever you say, man. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 person

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hahahaha. That says a lot. Thanks I needed a laugh. XD

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
@[member='xwatchmanx']
I am totally on your side :D
+1 Watchman is right

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@[member='xwatchmanx']
+1 Watchman is right

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
@[member='xwatchmanx']
+1 Watchman is right

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States

Oh good grief, look at the monster I created! :D

Anyway, to be fair, I think I should redact something from my statement... You're right, GameFan, all that experience IS research. I made an extremely poor choice of words. What I SHOULD have said is that it isn't proof against it's existence. What I mean to say is, just not seeing the 342 valued weapon doesn't disprove it's existence. It just shows that we don't know. And until we have more proof that either it exists, or one of the game devs comes out and says "yeah, 342 isn't possible," then we have no way of knowing. That's all I was trying to say.

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Oh good grief, look at the monster I created! :D

Anyway, to be fair, I think I should redact something from my statement... You're right, GameFan, all that experience IS research. I made an extremely poor choice of words. What I SHOULD have said is that it isn't proof against it's existence. What I mean to say is, just not seeing the 342 valued weapon doesn't disprove it's existence. It just shows that we don't know. And until we have more proof that either it exists, or one of the game devs comes out and says "yeah, 342 isn't possible," then we have no way of knowing. That's all I was trying to say.
*Sigh, I never said it didn't exist. I said that for the believed max to be changed, there needs to be enough evidence. For now it's considered to be 341. In fact, I'd like to compile everyone's weapon that exceeds 341. So far, I only got 1. Doesn't say much.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
*Sigh, I never said it didn't exist. I said that for the believed max to be changed, there needs to be enough evidence. For now it's considered to be 341. In fact, I'd like to compile everyone's weapon that exceeds 341. So far, I only got 1. Doesn't say much.
I see what you mean.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    That´s why I never got any handheld before the Switch.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, thats why patches exist
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds games are best played on a DS emulation is fine but having actual hardware is better obviously
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or N3ds/2Ds
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, or most "gimmicky" consoles
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah the dual screen makes them better because that's how they were developed for
    +1
    Wii U is also great.
    For DS games.
    Also, 3DS games through NTR streaming on Wii U.
    It's very cool.
    Even playable.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can have main game on big screen and touch lay out on wiiu tablet I can see that
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, I have a broken o3ds xl
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Phones worked great for DS emulation with DraStic and a controller that held your phone
    But sadly that's coming to an end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast I think the latest version's apk is archived somewhere
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah it works great but it's the obvious Ds factor you loose from it it's not like playing atari games on atari because Nintendo actually use to give a reason to buy their hardware
    +1
    Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol
    Microphone is more sensitive, DraStic has a high res mode, screen is way better just overall a better experience
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just like game consoles how they were intended to play if they have a unique enough reason to buy them anything else yeah just download emulation for it
    Oh and touch screen infinity better lol
    @Xdqwerty It's still on Play Store.
    for free
    Install before they remove it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch screen stuff
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch...