Misc Kid Icarus: Uprising High Value Weapon Online matches thread

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh? Prepare to eat your words. Making one is ez as shit.
dscn0258a.jpg

This one is a 5 1/2 star with Dash ch shot +4. All it needs is a bit of a higher value and I've could have gotten a 6 star,
You know what? Just to humor you. I'll make one with 6 stars and DCS+4.
>5.5 stars
>Six points worth of modifiers
>280 value
Waiter, this isn't what I ordered
You've never asked anything about value. You said if it was possible to exceed a weapon's power with 6 stars. Which can easily be done.
Not only that a 6 star weapon with dash ch shot +4, it's minimum value would be 249, unless I were to reduce it's value with a negative stat.
The stars and mods will determine it's value, and the value also determine which stat it can take.
Keep trying to argue with me and it will show you how much you know about the game.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Oh? Prepare to eat your words. Making one is ez as shit.
dscn0258a.jpg

This one is a 5 1/2 star with Dash ch shot +4. All it needs is a bit of a higher value and I've could have gotten a 6 star,
You know what? Just to humor you. I'll make one with 6 stars and DCS+4.
>5.5 stars
>Six points worth of modifiers
>280 value
Waiter, this isn't what I ordered
You've never asked anything about value. You said if it was possible to exceed a weapon's power with 6 stars. Which can easily be done.
Not only that a 6 star weapon with dash ch shot +4, it's minimum value would be 249, unless I were to reduce it's value with a negative stat.
The stars and mods will determine it's value, and the value also determine which stat it can take.
Oh, I see what's going on here. You somehow interpreted from my post that it's impossible to get a weapon more powerful than the one I have. I appologise if I failed to communicate something correctly.

I believe I mention value repeatedly already though. It's what i assumed we were discussing from the start.

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh then plz, what were you saying exactly?
Were you saying if it was possible to exceed your weapon's power at the EXACT same value as yours?
If that's the case than my answer would be... yes!
6 stars in ranged + Dash ch. shot +4 + Speed -4 would make it's value at... 218.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Were you saying if it was possible to exceed your weapon's power at the EXACT same value as yours?
Initially, I was just saying that having such a useful weapon at a low value was a good find, and that you can have good weapons without maxing out the value

Then you jumped in and told me that you'd make a six star weapon with 10 points worth of modifiers, I assumed you were talking about low value as I was, otherwise why would you bother?

It appears though, that you've troubled yourself for nothing. Nice weapon though. That bow would be incredibly useful for ranged shots at distances.

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Initially, I was just saying that having such a useful weapon at a low value was a good find, and that you can have good weapons without maxing out the value

Then you jumped in and told me that you'd make a six star weapon with 10 points worth of modifiers, I assumed you were talking about low value as I was, otherwise why would you bother?

It appears though, that you've troubled yourself for nothing. Nice weapon though. That bow would be incredibly useful for ranged shots at distances.
I don't quite understand this term. What exactly do you mean by that?

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
6 stars in ranged plus Dash ch. shot +4.
And if you can keep your distance too: Full-Health boost +6.
I don't recall if different modifiers have different contribution to the value, but either way those are some pretty good modifiers, and not something you could fit into a low value weapon.

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
6 stars in ranged plus Dash ch. shot +4.
And if you can keep your distance too: Full-Health boost +6.
I don't recall if different modifiers have different contribution to the value, but either way those are some pretty good modifiers, and not something you could fit into a low value weapon.
6 stars and Dash ch shot +4 can be slottted together in a low value weapon, if you allow a a rather costly negative stat.
If it's the three stats I've mentioned above than it's value will be between 250-300 which is for my tastes.
Since I'm rather good at this game, I don't even mind upping the value because it does have it's advantages. Amount of stats you can put it and the amount of powers that get restored after each death.
To be honest, values at 280-299 are the best to me.

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, it's max value has been confirmed to be 341.
Really? What a weirdly specific number... and I always thought the max value was 355?
Nope it's 341.

nyaaaah.jpg

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
I will analzyse it to see if it's not photoshopped. And I,m pretty sure it is.
Evidence 1: The value calculator indicates that all of these stars + all these stats piled up together makes it have a value of 341
http://ihome.ust.hk/...calculator.html
EDIT: It's photoshopped. I compared to one that isn't photoshopped and this one seems to be one as it has been modified.
If the edge doesn't generate cropped up lines around the object, than the pic wasn't digitally modified.
http://fotoforensics...c0d41054a.63505

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Add them up yourself

Full Numbers:
--------

Decimals:
--------

Weapon base:

So:

100+238+3.5

if I'm not mistaken, that comes out to exactly 341.5

The game rounds that up to 342, which is then the maximum

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Add them up yourself

Full Numbers:
--------

Decimals:
--------

Weapon base:

So:

100+238+3.5

if I'm not mistaken, that comes out to exactly 341.5

The game rounds that up to 342, which is then the maximum
If that was true it would be easy to generate a higher number.
The decimals will not count in this case BECAUSE that's the maximum number the fusion calculator can take.
If you don't believe me, than check it yourself with the fusion calculator AND check it if it's not photoshopped. Cause I just did and it tells me that it is.
If the value is true, than gimme your FC and I will check it for MYSELF, if you have such a weapon. If you do, then I will gladly concede and add it in my research.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
The decimals will not count in this case BECAUSE that's the maximum number the fusion calculator can take.
If you don't believe me, than check it yourself with the fusion calculator AND check it if it's not photoshopped. Cause I just did and it tells me that it is.
If the value is true, than gimme your FC and I will check it for MYSELF, if you have such a weapon. If you do, then I will gladly concede and add it in my research.
The calculator you're using saying "may have minor inaccuracies" at the top. Just saying.

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The calculator you're using saying "may have minor inaccuracies" at the top. Just saying.
I know that, but all of my weapons seems to have the value it says to have whenever I pile up my stats.
Second, I'm a guy who gets 300+ weapons regularly. I always get 341 as a max. Th KI: U community seems to agree that 341 is the max since we have never gotten any value higher than it. It's not a simeple picture that will say that having a value of 342 will make it real. we need COLD, HARD, PROOF!

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it was this guy's weapon: http://www.gamefaqs....rising/63167652

I just found the topic when randomly looking on the boards.
Very skeptical. I won't believe it until I see it with from a 3DS with my own 2 eyes, because he doesn't give enough proof that it's real.
Not only that, it's picture is completely cropped with squares and lines everywhere that gives it the feeling that it's been digitally modified.
And yes I did compare it with one of weapons pictures and it's wasn't like that, at ALL!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ Aglae Pheryl: Is anyone familiar with former forum opg.life ? I missed the transition to the new forum over...