PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Email Kick Trading about how long it is taking or just go pick it up tomorrow if that's when it's meant to arrive.

It's strange though, parcels I've recieved from Kick Trading usually arrive by the end of a working week.

Rangent

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds like a problem with the shipping company/customs officials and not Kicktrading to me. I recently placed an order with Kicktrading also (M3 SD Slim + passkey2) on a Tuesday, it shipped on the Wednesday, I didn't get a tracking number until Thursday and it also said the package was still in Ontario all thru the weekend (was really hoping to get it last friday since last weekend was a long weekend here in Canada) with an expected delivery date to be on the 24th of May. Well, I got it on the 23rd (22nd was a Holiday or I'm sure it would have been here then).

I also agree with their prompt responses. They were initially out of the M3 SD Slims and I sent and e-mail wondering when they might be back in stock. No more than 2hrs later I had a response!
Did the website say anything about it leaving the post office? Mine only says "Accepted at this date at this time".

Rangent

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As my flag shows I live in Australia which is a lot further away from Canada than the US is.
Ya, sorry about that. I tried to edit my previous message but got an error (probably because of the message merge).

Usuaully I dont mind things being a few days late, but I ordered rush delivery on this item in particular becuase I wanted it for this weekend (Memorial day in USA, 3 day weekend for me).

Jinny

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good news for those of you who ordered a Passcard2!

I just e-mailed them to check up on my order, and they said that Passcard2's that are currently backlogged will be replaced with the new Passcard3, with no extra out of our pockets.
grog.gif

Reply from Kick Trading said:
Hello,

No you don't have to pay extra, we will have enough to cover all
back-orders placed so far.  After we processed all of the back-orders
we
will re-list passcard3 on our site.  Yes we will change your Passcard2
to a 3.

Thank you,

Kick Trading
Go check their site, they don't even have PC2 for sale anymore.
Kick Trading

mark_in_2k

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

I just e-mailed them to check up on my order, and they said that Passcard2's that are currently backlogged will be replaced with the new Passcard3, with no extra out of our pockets.
grog.gif

Hello,

back-orders placed so far. After we processed all of the back-orders
we
will re-list passcard3 on our site. Yes we will change your Passcard2
to a 3.

Thank you,

Kick Trading
Kick Trading
I just back-ordered the M3 Perfect SD (Slim) with PassKey 2 from Kick, so it's still up there. I report back here if I hear that I'm getting the PK3 instead of 2.

Jinny

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

grog.gif

Hello,

back-orders placed so far.  After we processed all of the back-orders
we
will re-list passcard3 on our site.  Yes we will change your Passcard2
to a 3.

Thank you,

Kick Trading
Kick Trading
I just back-ordered the M3 Perfect SD (Slim) with PassKey 2 from Kick, so it's still up there. I report back here if I hear that I'm getting the PK3 instead of 2.
Only the PassCard2 is being replaced by PassCard3, I haven't heard anything about the PassKey2.

blackwind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered mine on the 25th, status on the CA tracker hasn't changed since, do you guys know how long it takes to receive a package from Canada to California?

SDodnetnin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Usuaully I dont mind things being a few days late, but I ordered rush delivery on this item in particular becuase I wanted it for this weekend (Memorial day in USA, 3 day weekend for me).

What most people don't realize or understand is that 3-5 day shipping time only accounts for shipping. That time doesn't account for however long it takes for the company to get it from their store/warehouse and down to the post office. You then have to account for weekends & holidays because all shipping times are based on business days.

If your packaged had been shipped on Monday May 22nd, the 3 day delivery would mean you would get the package on Wednesday May 25th. However, the 5 day delivery pushes the package all the way back to Tuesday May 30th. I know it's June 2nd now, and if you still don't have your package you need to write to Kicktrading.

PS: Canada's online postal tracker sucks. I've gotten a couple packages from Canada, and the tracker still said "In Transit" weeks after I received the packages.

maxox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kicktrading seems like a good company as far as my dealings with them. I ordered a Supercard SD in March. It took two weeks to get to the Southern US. US Customs is more than likely behind your delay if AUS and EU have a week turnaround with shipping.

morpheiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Mine came in three busniess days. Anyway i noticed that the passcard 3 just came out and I emailed kick trading and they were happy to take back my passkey2 and send me a passcard3!

superprincesspea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm surprised no one goes to Gamersection.ca . I ordered an M3 and a Passcard 3 on a Friday, it shipped by Monday, and I got it by Wednesday. Had very good experiences with them.

SPP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: test what?