Hacking Kicktrading shipping problems

Rangent

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After searching this site for probably the better part of an hour, I decided that Kicktrading was probably the best place to puchase my M3/Passcard, so I purchased one and got the fastest shipping they had available. Here I am 6 days later and the item has not even left Canada yet... granted there was 2 day processing/shipping time, however I was looking forward to getting this item in time for Labor Day. My question is, has anyone else had any negative experiences with Kicktrading?

Corizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Order the Passcard 2? Forget to notice the text that says Back-order in it's description? If you meant Passkey instead of Passcard then I don't know why it wouldn't have shipped yet. They probably will be back instock when the Passkey 3 comes out in the next week or two

BlazerDe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles
Personally I think they suck because here is a CANADIAN company saying they ship INTERNATIONALLY , but ONLY to big continental countries and not to the CARIBBEAN.

hate2.gif

Jinny

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
After searching this site for probably the better part of an hour, I decided that Kicktrading was probably the best place to puchase my M3/Passcard, so I purchased one and got the fastest shipping they had available. Here I am 6 days later and the item has not even left Canada yet... granted there was 2 day processing/shipping time, however I was looking forward to getting this item in time for Labor Day. My question is, has anyone else had any negative experiences with Kicktrading?
You've got a lot of waiting ahead of you.
I ordered my PassCard2 on May 10th and it still haven't shipped yet. (just checked my order status a few minutes ago)
I sent them a e-mail last week and they said they're expecting it to be in stock sometime this week or next week. Just remember that there are many people ahead of you. (including me
tongue.gif
)

faceless

pink sugar heart attack
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Personally I think they suck because here is a CANADIAN company saying they ship INTERNATIONALLY , but ONLY to big continental countries and not to the CARIBBEAN.

hate2.gif
alot of international shippers only ship to big countries...

www.winsunx.com ships to SK (or so they say on the website)
tongue.gif

plus doesnt everyone from SK have some relatives in the US or Canada? (or the UK!)

Rangent

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But thats the thing, it's left their office, on the 21st, but the tracking says it is still in the post office in Canada, and is expected here on the 30th (10 days after I ordered... not 3-5).

Rangent

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine was in the shipped stage, and is now in the "Waiting at Whereverthehell, Ontereo", where it has been since the 21st.. poo.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But thats the thing, it's left their office, on the 21st, but the tracking says it is still in the post office in Canada, and is expected here on the 30th (10 days after I ordered... not 3-5).
Take the online tracking results with a grain of salt, lots of times they are very inaccurate and more for insurance or delivery confirmation tracking then en-route customer tracking. Check your tracking number with usps.com too, sometimes it gets updated on there (rarely) instead when it crosses the border, and the last message on the canadian site (ie: waiting for clearnce in ontario) is all the canada site will have until its delivered and signed for.

The last thing I shipped to the states (9 days ago) never did have the tracking info updated on the canadian site after I dropped it off (it still says "Item accepted at the Post office") even though it is due to be delivered in 3 more days. As far as I can tell, the only actual tracking info I will get back from that expedited shipment is a delivery confirmation.

Just to put things in perspective with the US border "crisis": I sent a package the same time I sent the other one via regular airmail to Hong Kong (insured not tracked) and it got there yesterday. It cost me 7.90CAD to send the china package by regular parcel, and 12.50CAD to send the US one expedited (one step below express, express would have put the deliver time 2 days sooner at $8CAD more), but the china one is already there... go figure that border patrol would hold up things for sure.

Express shipping (at 21) would put the package in cali in 10 days
Expedited shipping (at 12.5) put the package in cali in 12 days
I dont know why there was a change, but when I went to the post office a couple months ago the Express would have been 5-7 days.

Jinny

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mine was in the shipped stage, and is now in the "Waiting at Whereverthehell, Ontereo", where it has been since the 21st.. poo.
How is it possible that your's is shipped and mine isn't.
I wonder if it matters where the item is shipped to. I live in California USA so it's not that far.
Where are you located?

BlazerDe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles

hate2.gif

alot of international shippers only ship to big countries...

www.winsunx.com ships to SK (or so they say on the website)
tongue.gif

plus doesnt everyone from SK have some relatives in the US or Canada? (or the UK!)

I'll go with Jandaman, cause my brother ordered something from him already. Thing is with Jandaman, Nevis wasn't on the list but after requesting it, he put it on the list. So props to jandaman.

No one likes shipping stuff to family and then having to wait for them to ship it to you. I'd rather get it direct.

Oh well, they lose business, and besides jandaman has the cheapest shipping
nyanya.gif

danielmakana

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have only had great service from kicktrading. I ordered a m3 adapter sd slim and 2 hours later I had a tracking number. It also got to my house in a couple days. Earlier than expected. I live in the US.

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
usually it says that it was picked up and wont update until it gets to your town,
some canadian guy is walking it to your house.

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think you're overreacting a bit. For godsake, be patient, it's not like it's been a month. 80% of the time when i buy something online, it comes late.

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think when I ordered my superpass and supercard sd, it never showed any more info after it left the canadian office. I am sure it came by mail and took like 10-14 days to washington state. Go easy on em they are a great company. Also You can always call or send an email. They are VERY good about replying to your questions or requests.

I would purchase from them in a heartbeat!

Cryton

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sounds like a problem with the shipping company/customs officials and not Kicktrading to me. I recently placed an order with Kicktrading also (M3 SD Slim + passkey2) on a Tuesday, it shipped on the Wednesday, I didn't get a tracking number until Thursday and it also said the package was still in Ontario all thru the weekend (was really hoping to get it last friday since last weekend was a long weekend here in Canada) with an expected delivery date to be on the 24th of May. Well, I got it on the 23rd (22nd was a Holiday or I'm sure it would have been here then).

I also agree with their prompt responses. They were initially out of the M3 SD Slims and I sent and e-mail wondering when they might be back in stock. No more than 2hrs later I had a response!

Rangent

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered the M3 perfect 3 Slim with PassKey 2 from Kicktrading on the 20th with rush delivery, and it still hasn't gotten here. I'm kind of sad/upset. Anyone have any idea what I should do? The official delivery date from Canada Post says the item is supposed to be delivered tomorrow (obviously not rush delivery) but the Canada Post website does not show any history beyond the "Item accepted at the Post office" part. Who do I contact? Canada Post, or Kicktrading? I think it is both... I still haven't received my item and it is almost 10 days later..
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn