Not open for further replies.

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yea Kazo is pretty much done. So if you want more progress and using kazo you might aswell switch to magnius since he has more done.

HeroYouHate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i used magnius' patch up to the where he stopped translating, could i switch to this patch with the same save file i used for magnius? I want to do this since all items, etc are translated on here. Thanks

nyczxjay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HeroYouHate said:
If i used magnius' patch up to the where he stopped translating, could i switch to this patch with the same save file i used for magnius? I want to do this since all items, etc are translated on here. Thanks

As long as you rename your .SAV file to match the name of the Kazo Patched .NDS file, it'll work.

HeroYouHate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nyczxjay said:
HeroYouHate said:

As long as you rename your .SAV file to match the name of the Kazo Patched .NDS file, it'll work.

thank you so much

syntacus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried this with R4ds?
I'm on the latest firmware using the patch on heart gold. It patched and stuff okay and I am able to boot up the game.However, it keeps getting stuck at random places.I haven't been able to exactly pin-point when it gets stuck ( such as entering a poke center ), therefore I think it's just randomly getting frozen.The music plays on but the screen does not change.Anyone else having the same problem? Moreover, anyone know whats wrong and how to fix it?
I have heard about this freeze patch what is that all about?

poke_13

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bulgaria
okay now i am realllllllyyyyy getting angry coz its been almost 2 weeks and kazo has not updated his patch wats upp???????????????????????????????????????

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
poke_13 said:
okay now i am realllllllyyyyy getting angry coz its been almost 2 weeks and kazo has not updated his patch wats upp???????????????????????????????????????

Dude, Kazo already said that he gave up on his translation. Did you not see him comment on Magnius' Thread, saying that he was done with his translation and saying that "Good Luck with your Translation, Watarukun" Did you not see that...? Like, really. You need to see the Posts...

EDIT:
KazoWAR said:
I guess I should have posted this here too.
KazoWAR said:
QUOTE(YayMii @ Oct 16 2009, 11:18 PM) Hey Steve, that won't work.
The US text is always in a different order than the JP version's text.

Compare the US Platinum with the JP Platinum. You can't just swap msg.narc files.

this is correct.

Also I am pretty much done with my translation. there might be a version 7 if someone can finish editing the status icons in battle like slp psn and par. What I have is good enough IMHO. It makes the game playable in terms of navigating items, attacks, menus, etc. I think doing to whole game is a waist of time. nintendo will have there official version out in a matter of months, making any translation patches obsolete. I just think of these translation as a quick fix until the official release by nintendo.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think by done he means he has nothing more he can do... Other than the story, but he already said he isn't going to translate that.

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
But kazo, why don't you release the version without the graphics of status aliments? I guess that's not necessary to put those...

poke_13

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bulgaria
oh man this is really sad oh well i also finished poke ss so there is no need for it but it would have been great if he could translate the poke emotions

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
poke_13 said:
oh man this is really sad oh well i also finished poke ss so there is no need for it but it would have been great if he could translate the poke emotions
Just look at the faces that pop up...

wolfy76700

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Very Well ! But how can I edit your patch ? I want to translate PKMN HGSS in french but I don't know japanese and I don't know kow !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup