JXD S602 - Can´t get connected to the PC ...

HVD1975

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,

i received the brand-new "JXD S602" 2 days ago. Once it was unboxed, i downloaded the newest "Google Android" - drivers as well as the "pdaNet" - app. So, when i connected it to the pc to root it, i heard the plugin/out sound immediately.
and rooting was possible. But everytime i want to to be connected to a data-manager like "Free-Commander" or "Speed-Commander", i hear the plugin-sound but can not see the device in the harddiskpartitionsline so i can´t modify or copy pictures to the "JXD S602". "USB-debugging" was turned on as well es allowing the download of "Non - Google - Apps" and showing the device as USB-disk. What can i do ?!

HVD1975

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, 2 Peolple have answered to this question in different forums...It´s solved !!
The JXD S602 comes with the Android 4.0 OS, so, in Win7, it uses a kind of other protocol that only allows access to the device by turning off the debugger !! Strange..., but true. Now i can see the directories of that device in free-commander. Many thanks to skeleton for this answer.

This thread may be closed !!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0