just wow

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Did Portugal recently become its own continent? The things you learn when you're out of the loop for a while...
Portugal is situated on the Northwest of the European country and its an ally between fellow European countries.
With that being said and to answer your question, Portugal is an European country, don't be a smartass.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
ISIS aka Goat Fuckers International, just named Serbia as their next target. storms are brewing I guess.
Well US, i think you should use some more of those MOAB's, like 100 on them? They really need to perish of the face of the Earth
Source: ISIS Rumiyah Magazine
Iwill not link to that, no way, no how
Yeah, attacking Serbia. That's going to go well....

D

Deleted User

Portugal is situated on the Northwest of the European country and its an ally between fellow European countries.
With that being said and to answer your question, Portugal is an European country, don't be a smartass.
When I grew up, the shitty ass school I went to never taught us geography and stuff, and I've been too worried about U.S. politics to worry about other continents.

As stupid as it sounds, I didn't really know.

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Being an ally with European countries means batshit nothing when those european countries leaders are funding the terrorists and excusing their attacks.

Beorn_Orwell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Brace yourself and drink some Pepsi. /s

Erm... the only thing I can tell you is not to live in fear, just live, until you die, then die.
It is not a good idea to live in fear and avoid enjoying life, and still later dying when you die.

Words of wisdom, right there.

DrayanoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The real question here would be who's funding these bastards. They're fucking everywhere and they're armed and loaded. Freakin' dangerous. Too damn dangerous to any country.
Governments selling them weapons and buying their oil like USA.
Also Saudi Arabia and Qatar and many more, those people don't have ethics, they just seek profits

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Being an ally with European countries means batshit nothing when those european countries leaders are funding the terrorists and excusing their attacks.
Regardless if it affects other fellow European countries they have to act.
Also, there's no concrete proof that European leaders are funding terrorists.
When I grew up, the shitty ass school I went to never taught us geography and stuff, and I've been too worried about U.S. politics to worry about other continents.

As stupid as it sounds, I didn't really know.
I apologize if I came out hostile, I legit thought you were being sarcastic.

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Regardless if it affects other fellow European countries they have to act.
Also, there's no concrete proof that European leaders are funding terrorists.

I apologize if I came out hostile, I legit thought you were being sarcastic.

Maybe not funding directly, but they sure as heck aren't doing anything.
Most European countries have good relations with the saudis, and it should be quite clear by now that funding saudis = them funding terrorists.

And you guys have to stop electing shitty leaders, France had it's chance to shine with Le Pen, but nope, they elected a complete idiot.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

These terrorist attacks are politically planned ahead of time. Like for example, in UK it's a matter of time till the next attack happens and the police (Met) are more concerned with bacon hate crimes than arresting the real threats.

Stay safe and arm up.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And you guys have to stop electing shitty leaders
Tío, politics are total B.S. The recent UK elections was between two clowns so UK is screwed either way. I hate to admit it.

Byokugen

Unit_01
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Yeah, attacking Serbia. That's going to go well....
Yeah, history is on our side.
Disclaimer: I hate my country, I'm a minority here, half Hungarian half Bulgarian, I speak Serbian and respect that, here Hungarians refuse to speak it, it's just bs. But Serbs are "proud" people, full of prejudices, nationalism... and that is a downfall of this country. We had a choice in 1992, Brussels or Great Serbia, what do you think they chose? Waged a war, invaded part of Bosnia and Croatia, did horrible things to muslims and croats... Croatia responded with genocide ... fuck it...

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah, I live here, a broke ass person :-)
Historical my ass, those are ducking idiots. I hope goats give them aids. We have no military power, no unity. Shit happens here every day...
ISIS aka Goat Fuckers International, just named Serbia as their next target. storms are brewing I guess.
Well US, i think you should use some more of those MOAB's, like 100 on them? They really need to perish of the face of the Earth
Source: ISIS Rumiyah Magazine
Iwill not link to that, no way, no how
No joke, plan some stuff. Buy a gun, build a safe space (preferbly a boat if you live by sea or a car if you don't) . Don't go into the crowded spaces or big stores or government area. Get a safe box, recorded messages, will's, testimonies, recordings of the bombings, and things like that. Safe boxes are a must. Once you have all of that. It's optional, but, move, move to a secluded area away from general population centers that would be first to be hig.

got this from expierence.

Byokugen

Unit_01
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
No joke, plan some stuff. Buy a gun, build a safe space (preferbly a boat if you live by sea or a car if you don't) . Don't go into the crowded spaces or big stores or government area. Get a safe box, recorded messages, will's, testimonies, recordings of the bombings, and things like that. Safe boxes are a must. Once you have all of that. It's optional, but, move, move to a secluded area away from general population centers that would be first to be hig.

got this from expierence.
We have no sea/ocean access. And a will? Nah, I have no one that would be a beneficiary of my will. I live in a small town 40k people. And you can't own a gun here, legally at least, I have a composite bow :-P a wakizashi and a forget katana :-P

Reactions: Quantumcat

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
We have no sea/ocean access. And a will? Nah, I have no one that would be a beneficiary of my will. I live in a small town 40k people. And you can't own a gun here, legally at least, I have a composite bow :-P a wakizashi and a forget katana :-P
Well, try atleast to buy a car and practice your aiming with the composite bow, but in a realistic terrorist attack you'll be shot down, but then again, idk, stress makes a Rambo :P.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.