Hardware Just want to share my success story.

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So some time last year my GF's friend opened an anime store, I noticed she was selling custom controllers to. Asked her to make me a Pokemon themed
controller. Some time later I pick it up and take it home to use it and find that the analog is missed up. Frustrated my insane self tried to unscrew the screws with non screwdrivers. I strip it and get more frustrated. Take it back and they have to break a part off to see what's up with the analog. They cut and shave the ring where the analog goes and say it's fixed. Take it home still have the same issue. I put in away after throwing it.

Second controller the Star wars one. I let a game get the better of me and break it. I know real smooth genius.

The first one I got I bought silver buttons and a sticker to make it look good but some how I missed up the touch pad.

So tonight I took all my controllers apart and mix and match to my liking and what would fit together. They all work pretty good now. I don't know why but the Sony gods must have felt bad for my dumb ass.

yees.png

Last edited by Navonod,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality