Hacking just ordered dstt from nds-card so which version is sold there and kernel help please

chrisbreezy1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello all i was wandering while i was waiting for my dstt to arrive, which one i will be receiving from nds-card as well as whether or not
it would work with the retrogamefan clone firmware since the compatibility is really good also, am i going to receive the cndstt or the ndstt
can somebody please let me know which one i am getting and whether its safe to use on my ds lite or ds fat or if i should use one of my
custom firmware n3ds/2ds consoles with dstt stage 2 launcher if this version is compatible with that launcher thanks for the help please reply

OCD3DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the DSTTs from nds-card are legit DSTTs (NOT cndstt, which are fakes). I got one and verified it as real using dsttflashchecker.nds recently. For firmware, I used the files found at https://gbatemp.net/threads/nds-forwarder-cias-for-your-home-menu.426174/ under the "Download a pack for your card". Download the DSTT/R4i Gold/R4i-SDHC/R4 SDHC Dual-Core/R4 SDHC Upgrade/SC DSONE flashcart pack, then copy the firmware files for the DSTT in that pack folder to the microSD card for your flashcart. This firmware is the newest Retrogamefan release afaik. It will work on DS/DS Lite fine, but you will have to use the DSTT stage 2 launcher to load the card at all on a 3DS.

chrisbreezy1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks i'm installing the dstt stage 2 launcher with fbi now to get ready and loading the files to my sd card to prepare for arrival i'm glad i got a reply thanks

Ramses

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was still using the stock Kernel provided by the website for the longest time, but I found this thread and i'm glad I did, now I can play Jump Ultimate Stars without patching it. Any other tricks or tips you guys can provide for DSTT users?

chrisbreezy1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i got my dstt and im using it on my ds lite since its a battery powerhouse when i copied my japanese import fossil fighter sequal with godmode9 it would never work on my
cyclops ds on the latest 2.3 but the dstt retrogamefan update outnumbers the cyclos latest 2.3 kernel and plays my japanese fossil fighters 2 just fine
and i was able to cheat all the fossils revived in my game and load the save back to my cart with the twlsavetool on my new 2ds ll thanks to this dstt and the retrogamefan i give a big thanks to the
creaters of the retrogamefan dstt update because as a fossil fighter fan this makes me happy thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night