Hardware just got wii. do i need to buy an SD card?

NextStep

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have 5 games for now. but from past data, am estimating to own around 20 to 30 throughout the future.

no VCs.

so, will i have enough memory from Wii's internal mem, or do i need an SD card?

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I have 5 games for now. but from past data, am estimating to own around 20 to 30 throughout the future.

no VCs.

so, will i have enough memory from Wii's internal mem, or do i need an SD card?

I have save data from around 100 wii games, and I still have plenty of space, there's no need for an SD card.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if you're not buying vc games, then the memory you have is fine and you won't need an sd card, that is until we see what wiiware offers are available

pimpyT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Their cheap enough... You can get a 2gb for under $20 usually. Why not get one anyway?

I wasn't sure if I would need a SD card, but opted to get a 2 Gig one when Circuit City had them for sale at $7.00 after rebate on Black Friday. Can't go wrong.

Transferring over save files from the web to the SD card and then to my Wii has been pretty useful too!

ben_r_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Their cheap enough... You can get a 2gb for under $20 usually. Why not get one anyway?

I wasn't sure if I would need a SD card, but opted to get a 2 Gig one when Circuit City had them for sale at $7.00 after rebate on Black Friday. Can't go wrong.

Transferring over save files from the web to the SD card and then to my Wii has been pretty useful too!
There you go! Theres a good reason to have one!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM