Hardware Just got a Vita

Mira

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
if the "normal" people keep saying it has no games then why do the "experts" keep counter-arguing?the normal ones are the ones that determines a system win or loss and vita is losing no point about it and i don't believe in miracles so late in the game as we're in its third year of life
and this no game urban legend is no far from the truth nonetheless.vita may have a thousand indies which may even have a hundred of esclusive ones but we all know that all of them may very well be running in a smarttphone as well.and those porting are ridiculous as they are done just for the sake of "increasing" the library.
oh...i also saw which "esclusive" titles are coming out in 2015 and so i want a protest for a refund of money in europe as well

D

Deleted-355425

i got the vita's because when its got a kernal exploit its going to be a killer emulator device.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes, there's a number of devices with better specs on the market, but people forget that the Vita is a console and benefits from shortened API's. It's no Android, it's running FreeBSD and that coupled with a quad-core CPU and GPU makes it ideal for emulation and homebrew.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
button layout killed the GO, terrible.

better to hold than a regular PSP/Vita, extremely compact and lightweight while still feeling like a quality product and superior clicky buttons compared to the flimsy buttons on the PSP and Vita.

PSP Go wins, sorry.

D

Deleted-355425

better to hold than a regular PSP/Vita, extremely compact and lightweight while still feeling like a quality product and superior clicky buttons compared to the flimsy buttons on the PSP and Vita.

PSP Go wins, sorry.
its slower, has an inferior screen and feels cheap compared to the vita, plus it cant take carts.

if money isnt an issue VITA hands down ;)

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

PSP Go wins, sorry.
the vita's button's aren't flimsy at all... I know what you mean about the normal psp buttons, but that isn;t the case on the vita. The go has alot of issues with its form too, and when vita mode is hacked it will be able to run much more intensive emulators.

Reactions: Deleted-355425

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk