Just Dance 2018 (October 24th, 2017)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by kornychaos, Oct 6, 2017.

1. kornychaos
    OP

kornychaos Organized.

Jul 7, 2007
    United States
  2. VitaType

VitaType GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 16, 2016
    Germany
    Once this series gets its grip on a console it will haunt this console and won't will let it rest in peace.
    Just Dance 2018 also gets released on Wii, XBox360 and PS3 and I'm sure the last videogame ever released will be a Just Dance and will be available on Wii and XBox360 and PS3 as well.
    I just wonder if once they find the time will begin to release the games for even older consoles. Can't wait for Just Dance 202x on NES, GameBoy and VirtualBoy :rofl2:

Last edited by VitaType, Oct 6, 2017
    MeAndHax likes this.
  3. mzkoops24

mzkoops24 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2016
    United States
    It will be available on digital :) The files are already on NUS

4. kornychaos
    OP

kornychaos Organized.

Jul 7, 2007
    United States
    I was going to check, but parsing before the release date makes me nervous since they can log anyone who downloads obviously well before it's been published and pushed to the store. Doesn't that make you nervous? Thanks for the heads up though! EDIT: It has been released!

Last edited by kornychaos, Oct 24, 2017
  5. DavAll

DavAll Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2017
    France
    What's the title ID of Just Dance 2018? And how does we know it? I want to know the title ID of Just Dance 2018 EUR, but I don't know how, help me please :c

6. kornychaos
    OP

kornychaos Organized.

Jul 7, 2007
    United States
    Just Dance 2018 EUR [0005000010210C00] is not released until October 27th, 2017 in the EUR region.
    I will advise against downloading from this region until the Nintendo.co.uk website has released it officially.

7. bubulle

bubulle Member

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2016
    France
    Hi kornychaos ltns ; i just mp you see you!

btw the fake signed version of jd2018 seems to be on utikdownloadhelper!

Last edited by bubulle, Oct 25, 2017
  8. DavAll

DavAll Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2017
    France
    Tu pense qu'il vaut mieux attendre la version EUR ou prendre la USA ? J'arrive pas à trouver qu'est-ce qui peut bien changer x)
    Do you think that we have to wait the EUR version or can we take the USA one? I can't find the differences between the two versions x)

9. bubulle

bubulle Member

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2016
    France
    Je ne sais pas si les titres des chansons sont les mêmes sur les deux us/eur versions... la version eur ne devrais pas tarder non plus...
    Well i don't know if the songs are the same of the two ntsc/pal version...the eur version should arrive soon too...

10. AgniLoui

AgniLoui Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2017
    Brazil
    On the famous .gq website, there's only a ticket that requires a CFW to install, since I don't have a CFW installed, I'm hoping that the WUP installer version will be available soon. Does anyone know how much time is needed from the launch day of a game to be available as a ticket?

11. kornychaos
    OP

kornychaos Organized.

Jul 7, 2007
    United States
    It's completely contingent on someone spending the money on the physical store-bought game, taking the time to get the game, dump the ticket, and then being generous enough to upload it on gq or elsewhere. However, since WUP installed games are generally meant for people who have their own legally purchased games and have dumped their tickets, you should be able to use tik2sd to do this yourself. https://github.com/FIX94/tik2sd/releases

12. bubulle

bubulle Member

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2016
    France
    The PAL version is now available on newsgroups by pussycat... or on utikdownloadhelper !

Last edited by bubulle, Oct 27, 2017
  13. makodo

makodo Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2017
    Indonesia
    error when installing this game using wup installer. dunno why.
    does this game need the latest wii u firmware 5.5.2? mine still 5.5.1.

14. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    I haven't checked (if you already downloaded it, you can check by extracting the game to "loadiine format" and looking in the XMLs) but an incompatible version would not cause problems at installation time

You removed any symbols or accented characters from the folder name?

15. makodo

makodo Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2017
    Indonesia
    thanks man! I forgot to remove ® symbol in the title.

bomigoton and Ryccardo like this.
  16. AgniLoui

AgniLoui Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2017
    Brazil
    USA? Or EUR?

17. bomigoton

bomigoton GBAtemp Regular

Mar 8, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Is the 3 month Just dance Unlimited unlocked automatically on wiiu? After the first start?

18. kornychaos
    OP

kornychaos Organized.

Jul 7, 2007
    United States
    This is for the switch, not sure about Wii U: