Just bought a 3DS need some feedback

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by the_randomizer, Jan 1, 2013.

Jan 1, 2013

EyeZ New Member

Message Count:
    United Kingdom
    1. Miracle Mask (Layton)
    2. I use the foam protector that was protecting the screens on purchase, still there now protecting the screens while closed.
    3. I've never worried about the battery life.
    4. Picross e, i love the series.

ShadowSoldier New Member

Message Count:
    Canada
    Ugh, Tales.

Anyways, Professor Layton, Virtues Last Reward, Mario Kart 7, Mario 3D Land.

Also, fuck screen scratch protectors, get just some rubber feet off the bottom of a console, and just put them on the 3DS, It looks better and does a better job.

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

Message Count:
    United States
    Thanks for clearing that up! Glad I'm getting such great feedback from the members here!
    What's wrong with Tales? Granted, it's not a perfect port, but pretty impressive they crammed a PS2 game into a 3DS card.

Rizsparky Saiyan Prince

Message Count:
    United Kingdom
    If you dont use 3D you will probably extend your battery right off the bat, the essentials I'd recommend are Super Mario Land 3D and Miracle Mask, eshop would be Crashmo/Pullblox, Mighty switch force and Gunman Clive

tbgtbg Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky

Message Count:
    United States
    Some people can't get past Paper Mario Sticker Star not being the same as the past Paper Mario games, but if you just go into it without worrying about what it's not, it's a pretty good game. I find myself playing that one a lot more than NSMB2 and SM3DL.

BAHIM Z 360 B-but I'm not a new member :(

Message Count:
    Bahrain
    I also just bought a regular Aqua Blue 3DS with Teh Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D!! (I blame the "Has the Nintendo 3DS been hacked?" thread for this :glare:)

You could always download games demos on the eshop (Although not all games are available in demo format,can't find Kid Icarus there)

I for example fell in love with that Theatrhythm Final Fantasy game just by trying the demo and will definitely buy it next month :)
  1. angga
    This message by angga has been removed from public view by GeekyGuy, Jan 14, 2013, Reason: Off topic.
    Jan 14, 2013
  2. Arras
    This message by Arras has been removed from public view by GeekyGuy, Jan 14, 2013, Reason: Off topic.
    Jan 14, 2013
    • Newcomer

qweesy777 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    Barrier chief for screen protectors and decal girl for the best skins period

slingblade1170 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    Well with a 3DS, RE has to be bought. I would also recommend Mario 3D Land, NSMB & Paper Mario. Also, if you like side scrollers and are hurting for cash you could buy Sonic Generations for $20 I believe is what its down too now, its actually a good Sonic game. I too have a black regular 3DS and I don't know where these screen scratching stories come from cause mine gets much use but has 0 scratches. As far as battery life the 3DS's battery life isn't impressive but its still good, you got hours to play and just like all wireless products you can charge and play so I wouldn't go throwing money for new batteries. There are rumors on top of rumors of the 3DS hacked but I wouldn't worry about any exploits or flashcarts for at least another year or two, but buying flashcart such as R4i or DSTWO is great, you will be able to have all your favorites from the DS & some cool homebrew also released.

SPONSORED LINKS