Quantum

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello all! I'm new to this forum. So far it seems to be one of the best communities I've ever seen, so uh... keep up the good work everybody! Oh yeah, if you have the time, please rate/comment on my new sig and avatar, and constructive criticism would be nice. Also, it's my birthday today, so leave a message. So I guess now it's an introduction, sig + avatar, and birthday topic!

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to GBAtemp, Quantum! And Happy Birthday! Congratulations, joining our forum must be the best birthday present anyone could get!
biggrin.gif
Hehe!

I like your sig+ava combo.
happy.gif
Very simple and unique! You've used nice clean images too, although I'm not sure I like the position or style of the text....It might look better white, in a cloud type style, with it slightly raised over the center of the image vertically...

Ruth

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Welcome to the Greatest GBA Community on the Planet...Well uhh.. I guess...
biggrin.gif

I guess someone might send you some complimentary Birthday balloons, but if not umm...I guess you should hide anything that you DO get, as other members have a fetish for complimetary mints, shampoo, etc...

Enjoy your stay!

Skelv_tnt

Trophies
Website
www.google.es
XP
Country
You're welcome! Happy birthday too!! Yes, you're right when you say this is one of the best communities. When i arrived here a month and a half ago i got surprised how nice the people here were!

About your sig+ava, i like it. However, i have no idea WTF is that creature over the pig
laugh.gif

Quantum

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the warm welcomes everybody! Just a few things...

Skelv_tnt: Lol, it's Gir, from the cartoon Invader Zim. I don't think they show it anymore, and it's a real shame, because it was pretty good (well atleast I think so...)
shaunj66: I made new versions of my sig and avatar with slight alterations (changed the font, added some clouds, etc.) What do you think?
Quantum_ava_b.gif

Quantum_sig_b.gif

Try2bcool

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Darn, I missed the old version...welcome, I just joined yesterday myself, but I've been coming here for ROM release info since Christmas...great community, just watch out for that "Great Dane" disease that's going around!
cool.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
A very warm birthday welcome to you Quantum
smile.gif

Happy Birthday!

I hope you enjoy your time here with us all at GBATemp. Welcome to the community!

Your sig and avatar look great, as shaun said it's very unique. It's a great style.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You like Invader Zim. You are godly.
*Worships you*
You can get Invader Zim DVDs now, they finally smartened up and made some
laugh.gif

Anyway Welcome to GBATemp. Here's a cookie.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."