Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick note on how much has been completed -
Completion Percentage: 96.6%
Unfinished Percentage: 3.4%

My guess is that this project will be completed sometime in late May as the last translations are the most difficult.

D

Deleted User

My guess is that this project will be completed sometime in late May as the last translations are the most difficult.
84% percent of stats are made up. Seriously where did you get those ? the open website ? I know the percentage of completion of this project, and with respect to the text translation, it's more like 80%/20%. But if you consider that edits are to be done to fit the text into the game, I'll say there's a lot more work.

Link2999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

84% percent of stats are made up. Seriously where did you get those ? the open website ? I know the percentage of completion of this project, and with respect to the text translation, it's more like 80%/20%. But if you consider that edits are to be done to fit the text into the game, I'll say there's a lot more work.

Must've added wrong. I added all the completed translation folders as 100% and the respecting directories as whatever their percentage and divided by the # of directories.

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Must've added wrong. I added all the completed translation folders as 100% and the respecting directories as whatever their percentage and divided by the # of directories.

Should I bother?

superkyre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.extendedplaystudios.com
XP
Country

Should I bother?

Nah.

XellKamikaze

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey, if we want to stay consistent, wouldn't it be better to use the Japanese terms for all attacks, rather than the English terms.

I see stuff like "Spirit Bomb" instead of "Genki Dama".

Dizwix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I know the Reborn Manga so,a "-" in I-Pin,A "ch" in Bianchi,The attack of Tsuna is "Megaton Punch"
and,I think that we should stay have "Katekyo Hitman REBORN!" or "REBORN!"

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
.....This project is dead, let me explain

the team on this project is beautifull beast fast6191 weiff gene98 and me
beautiful was the lead on the project and i remember you that he give the lead to deufeufeu and me when we decide to make a fork

Have you seen one of those posting something ?
actually there is not 2 project ....... and those who wait for a beta patch from this project can wait ... a LONG Time !

i think that if you really want to stop misenderstood. This topic must be close
it s what i m thinking

So when people talk about content from the patch in this thread it s difficult for us to check

A4NoOb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was so happy untill i found out this doesn't work with the TT...
cry.gif

Can anyone give me some light at the end of the tunnel? Or will i have to wait for some godly timing when it'll come to NA.

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
THIS TOPIC IS DEAD AND MUST BE CLOSED AND UNSTICK!

If i not reply you no one could do that.....

Actually there is no possibility for DSTT
i think DSTT check game integrity so when you try to launch a modified rom .... there is an error

We cant solve this, the only way must be an update for that linker
So stop asking about solutions we doesn't have

BTW there is a topic about JUS patch in DSTT thread

AND PLEASE if a moderator see this message close this one !
peolple continue of asking some question on this thread... but the old project team is dead and not gonna release anything !

Why ? because all people who want to finish the translation are on the other thread. That s all (i'm sying that as a past active member of the old project and one of the member of the new project main team

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Actually I am still playing with stuff behind the scenes (so please do not lock the thread) and while I will donate anything I do to deufeufeu's project as and when it is wanted (just come and get it, chances are I may have to adapt my stuff for it though so I may well have to use it as a base) I would still like this thread to début stuff in: deufeufeu is going for stable releases while I am experimenting with some more radical stuff (vfw hack (most likely a poor one at first), OAM tweaking and maybe some control stuff) that will cause some fairly serious fallout when I mess it up (and I will screw things up a few times before getting it right).

So for those who want to play a partially finished patch/something more stable have a go at deufeufeu's project:
Stable thread:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=71200
WIP stuff can be found via that thread although it is requested you do not said thread as a discussion for the unstable stuff.
koma thread:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=71630

A4NoOb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS TOPIC IS DEAD AND MUST BE CLOSED AND UNSTICK!

If i not reply you no one could do that.....

Actually there is no possibility for DSTT
i think DSTT check game integrity so when you try to launch a modified rom .... there is an error

We cant solve this, the only way must be an update for that linker
So stop asking about solutions we doesn't have

BTW there is a topic about JUS patch in DSTT thread

AND PLEASE if a moderator see this message close this one !
peolple continue of asking some question on this thread... but the old project team is dead and not gonna release anything !

Why ? because all people who want to finish the translation are on the other thread. That s all (i'm sying that as a past active member of the old project and one of the member of the new project main team

Well it worked with some of the FFTA2 patches.
Could i ask for a link to the DSTT thread? That would be greatly appreciated.

Anorhc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A4NoOb said:
Well it worked with some of the FFTA2 patches.
Could i ask for a link to the DSTT thread? That would be greatly appreciated.

It's in the DSTT forum on this same site. There's a reason why there's a search function.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Mj you are the father