Hacking Jumble with USB Loader GX + Dios Mios

EonStriker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I had USB Loader GX 3.0 installed as a channel, which I used to play my Wii ISOs from an HDD Usb. It worked perfectly but then I wanted to backup and play some GameCube ISOs.
I could not backup GameCube games since every time I tried to backup a GameCube disc, an error message would come up saying that I, erroneously, had no free space(i had more than 900 GB extra). I then proceeded to install Dios mios through my wad manager and i was able to backup GameCube discs. However, when I tried to play them, I was prompted to install the game from my SD. I could not play my GameCube games from my usb HDD so I looked around and downloaded usb loader gx r1218 .dol and played it from Homebrew launcher. It loaded fine and GameCube games loaded from my usb HDD with Dios mios very smoothly. However, when I tried to play wii games, a fatal error would come up along with Dios mios load screen. I still had my original usb loader gx (the wii channel one) and tried to see if it still worked, but when I tried to play a wii backup, it prompted me to install the game on my SD. So basically GameCube backups play great from the .dol usb loader gx but now I can't play wii backups from my usb. Any help??? I would like to play both wii and GameCube backup ISOs from my USB HDD, preferably from a loader installed as a wii channel. All is appreciated! Thanks !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning